Open Hearts - Central Ohio

Open Hearts at Club Princeton

*PLEASE READ* If you intend to show up, please ask one of the leadership team for code word. You will not get the special pricing at the door without the code word and will be asked to pay normal club prices. We highly encourage you to attend one of our discussion meetings and get to know some of our community before coming to this type of event. Come join us for a night out at our local lifestyle club, Club Princeton (425 S Princeton Ave, Columbus, OH 43223)(www.clubprinceton.com) starting at 8PM and going until the club closes on Friday, January 27th!

Pricing before 9PM is $15 per person, and $20 per person after 9PM. A one-night membership is included in the door fee. The club still needs your information, but you do not need to pay for membership. Please be sure to register before you arrive to speed up the process of getting in the door.

Princeton is a nightclub that provides local adults a place to hang out, meet, and play with others. The club often has a theme of the night and encourages attendees to join in the fun. Otherwise, feel free to dress up for a night out in general.

Princeton is a BYOB, 21 and older venue. You will give your drinks to the bartender when you arrive and they will take it and keep it cold for you, numbering a wristband so that you can retrieve it when you want. The club provides mixers. Once inside the club, clothing is optional and many people choose to engage in sexual play with other adults. Anybody who attends is free to stay dressed or undress as they please, or to play or not play with anyone else. Just watching is fine!

I'd like to respond to a question I frequently get asked about this event. People often ask me if they will have fun. The short answer is, that is completely up to you. The long answer is that it depends on what your expectations are going in. If you are going in expecting to meet and play or have sex with someone new, you are likely to end up being disappointed, especially if you don't come with a date of your own and if you don't know that many people already. Lots of us mostly only engage with people we already know. If you go in just expecting to meet people, talk, and get to know the local community, I think you will have a much better time. I would like to see everyone who comes having fun, so I hope that this event is something you come to only if you want to and are open to whatever may (or may not) happen.

We hope to see you there!

*PLEASE READ* If you intend to show up, please ask one of the leadership team for code word. You will not get the special pricing at the door without the code word and will be asked to pay normal club prices. We highly encourage you to attend one of our discussion meetings and get to know some of our community before coming to this type of event. Come join us for a night out at our local lifestyle club, Club Princeton (425 S Princeton Ave, Columbus, OH 43223)(www.clubprinceton.com) starting at 8PM and going until the club closes on Friday, February 24th!

Pricing before 9PM is $15 per person, and $20 per person after 9PM. A one-night membership is included in the door fee. The club still needs your information, but you do not need to pay for membership. Please be sure to register before you arrive to speed up the process of getting in the door.

Princeton is a nightclub that provides local adults a place to hang out, meet, and play with others. The club often has a theme of the night and encourages attendees to join in the fun. Otherwise, feel free to dress up for a night out in general.

Princeton is a BYOB, 21 and older venue. You will give your drinks to the bartender when you arrive and they will take it and keep it cold for you, numbering a wristband so that you can retrieve it when you want. The club provides mixers. Once inside the club, clothing is optional and many people choose to engage in sexual play with other adults. Anybody who attends is free to stay dressed or undress as they please, or to play or not play with anyone else. Just watching is fine!

I'd like to respond to a question I frequently get asked about this event. People often ask me if they will have fun. The short answer is, that is completely up to you. The long answer is that it depends on what your expectations are going in. If you are going in expecting to meet and play or have sex with someone new, you are likely to end up being disappointed, especially if you don't come with a date of your own and if you don't know that many people already. Lots of us mostly only engage with people we already know. If you go in just expecting to meet people, talk, and get to know the local community, I think you will have a much better time. I would like to see everyone who comes having fun, so I hope that this event is something you come to only if you want to and are open to whatever may (or may not) happen.

General Meeting

Hello Everybody,

Please join us for our monthly discussion meeting held every 4th Monday evening of the month starting at 7PM at Club Diversity (863 South High St)! This month our meeting will be on Monday, February 27th.

We generally try to have a presenter at every monthly meeting, but occasionally will have more free form open discussions or other special events. Everybody is welcome no matter what their relationship style, status, or level of experience.

This month our meeting will be very similar to our first few meetings, where you bring the topics you want to talk about and then we split off into smaller groups to talk about them.

While it isn't required, we do encourage you to support the business that lets us use their space for free by purchasing drinks or food from them.

Please feel free to reach out to one of the organizers if you have any questions.

Karaoke at Club 20!!!

Poly At The Gay Bar - by Jami

Club 20
(20 E. Duncan St., Columbus, OH)
From 10-2A on February 3rd, 2017

Polyamory is a relationship style within non-monogamy. Most people within my group at this bar will be non-monogamous, they will also mostly be straight. Your relationship status or orientation will make no difference. Come out, sing, have a good time, trade your knowledge/questions for ours.

Leaving some time open before and after karaoke personally and/or with one of my foundational partners if someone wants to talk, sober or drunk respectively.

Karaoke starts at 10(ish) and goes to 2 when the bar closes and anyone still interested goes for food/Buckeye Doughnuts. Bring your singing voice!

If you are new and need the code for the next Princeton event please come on time, I don't need you to stay the whole time but long enough that I can get a feel for you would be awesome.

As always some invited people are not poly. The space is vanilla(rainbow?) be respectful of those facts. While this event gets little attention on meetup, we usually have 8+ people at any given time and 15+ people over the course of the night.

Open Hearts General Meeting

Hello Everybody,

Please join us for our monthly discussion meeting held every 4th Monday evening of the month starting at 7PM at Club Diversity (863 South High St)! This month our meeting will be on Monday, April 24th.

We generally try to have a presenter at every monthly meeting, but occasionally will have more free form open discussions or other special events. Everybody is welcome no matter what their relationship style, status, or level of experience.

This month our meeting will be very similar to our first few meetings, where you bring the topics you want to talk about and then we split off into smaller groups to talk about them.

While it isn't required, we do encourage you to support the business that lets us use their space for free by purchasing drinks or food from them.

Please feel free to reach out to one of the organizers if you have any questions.

*PLEASE READ* If you intend to show up, please ask one of the leadership team for code word. You will not get the special pricing at the door without the code word and will be asked to pay normal club prices. We highly encourage you to attend one of our discussion meetings and get to know some of our community before coming to this type of event. Come join us for a night out at our local lifestyle club, Club Princeton (425 S Princeton Ave, Columbus, OH 43223)(www.clubprinceton.com) starting at 8PM and going until the club closes on Friday, April 28th!

Hello Everybody,

Please join us for our monthly discussion meeting held every 4th Monday evening of the month starting at 7PM at Club Diversity (863 South High St)! This month our meeting will be on Monday, May 22nd.

*PLEASE READ* If you intend to show up, please ask one of the leadership team for code word. You will not get the special pricing at the door without the code word and will be asked to pay normal club prices. We highly encourage you to attend one of our discussion meetings and get to know some of our community before coming to this type of event. Come join us for a night out at our local lifestyle club, Club Princeton (425 S Princeton Ave, Columbus, OH 43223)(www.clubprinceton.com) starting at 8PM and going until the club closes on Friday, May 26th!

Hello Everybody,

Please join us for our monthly discussion meeting held every 4th Monday evening of the month starting at 7PM at Club Diversity (863 South High St)! This month our meeting will be on Monday, June 26th.

*PLEASE READ* If you intend to show up, please ask one of the leadership team for code word. You will not get the special pricing at the door without the code word and will be asked to pay normal club prices. We highly encourage you to attend one of our discussion meetings and get to know some of our community before coming to this type of event. Come join us for a night out at our local lifestyle club, Club Princeton (425 S Princeton Ave, Columbus, OH 43223)(www.clubprinceton.com) starting at 8PM and going until the club closes on Friday, June 30th!

Back