Southern New Hampshire

New to Southern NH

We recently moved to NH from CA and are in an open relationship. My husband has a GF in CA he has been seeing a while and I am recovering from getting my doctorate. I am looking for new friends and possible relationships.

Hi all, in or near New Hampshire...=)

Just so everyone who wishes to find other like minded poly folks, there is a group that meets once a month, typically in Nashua or Manchester depending on the month.

Contact me for details if you're interested in meeting up with this group...it is a good place to learn if you're new to poly, and a good place to share the ups and downs if you're not so new to poly..

And....of course....I and my poly family are always open to answer any questions, but know, like a marriage, no two poly circles are the same so when you take that leap, it will be yours to create and develop...oh, but what an interesting journey to be on...(smiles warmly)

Hi all, in or near New Hampshire...=)

Just so everyone who wishes to find other like minded poly folks, there is a group that meets once a month, typically in Nashua or Manchester depending on the month.

Contact me for details if you're interested in meeting up with this group...it is a good place to learn if you're new to poly, and a good place to share the ups and downs if you're not so new to poly..

And....of course....I and my poly family are always open to answer any questions, but know, like a marriage, no two poly circles are the same so when you take that leap, it will be yours to create and develop...oh, but what an interesting journey to be on...(smiles warmly)
Thanks for sharing the info about your group!

Thanks for sharing the info about your group!
I'm new here and I didn't wish to mention another site or group before I knew it was okay to do so...

It really isn't my group, but it is a Polyamory group that has existed for a few years and they meet monthly.

I actually attended a picnic they had in Nashua, NH yesterday and there must of been nearly fifty people there.

Though I don't attend all their meetings, it was nice to have my primary and two of my secondary's (one with her boyfriend), all enjoying the topic discussion and meeting other poly minded people.

There was new guy in his forties and newly divorced who came to see if poly women were, indeed, more easy than the other women he was attempting to woo off a dating site.
Rather than spit-roasting him, we invited him to sit with us and all the females present proceeded to "educate" him in a much more respectful manner than maybe he deserved.

He turned out to be a very nice guy, and he did learn about our dynamic, which I think swayed him to reconsider his approach toward women who are poly..

Other than meeting him, which ultimately was a lot of fun, the hamburgers cooked on the grill were great...LOL

There seemed to be older posts on this thread from people looking for other like minded people in the New Hampshire area and I just wished to let them know (if they ever return here) that they are not alone, and there are organized functions and events that cater to our chosen lifestyle.

Back