Alabama poly folks post here

Anniston AL

Hey there, Anniston Alabama here.
Newly poly married couple, my name is Hannah (23 almost 24) my hubs' name is Evan (23). We're both Pansexual and he's seeing a lovely trans-femme gal in Atlanta who I am already quite fond of. I'm looking to meet someone local to hang out with.

New Member (River Region)

Bumping this thread to see if anyone in Bama is still hanging around...

I know it's a long shot but worth a try. It would be nice to know that there are "neighbors'" nearby :)

Looking for another man for my wife

I am looking for another man for my wife you are welcome to message me for details

I am looking for another man for my wife you are welcome to message me for details

I got excited when I saw an Alabama title pop up, then realized this was an ancient resurrected thread.
Regardless, maybe it’ll bring out some more AL folks.
*Good luck finding what you’re looking for.

hey y'all, new to the board and jumping onto this old thread to introduce myself...not new to the poly lifestyle but its been years since I've participated. I'm near Tuscaloosa and looking for like-minded people to chat with!

Hello! New to this forum. I’m from the Tuscaloosa/Northport area. Nice to finally see that there are others out there. Hopefully the community will grow!

Couple from north central Alabama, 1 hour north of Birmingham. I'm 42 female and my husband is 37. He is straight and I'm bisexual. He is 6 feet 170 dark brown hair blue eyes and I'm 140 5'4" with blonde/light brown hair and green eyes. We are wanting to have the poly lifestyle but it seems really difficult in Alabama. We are well established in our home life and careers. We are not your typical Alabama couple. We are not religious or political nuts. We just enjoy life and our family and want to add a new girlfriend to the family and grow the relationship.

Anniston AL

Hey there, Anniston Alabama here.
Newly poly married couple, my name is Hannah (23 almost 24) my hubs' name is Evan (23). We're both Pansexual and he's seeing a lovely trans-femme gal in Atlanta who I am already quite fond of. I'm looking to meet someone local to hang out with.
Hello im 36 in odenville looking for kinky fun and I’m very submissive

I am a mom looking to join a family group/couple prefer bi women. OR I would like to have a single woman that wouldn't mind adding a guy to our established relationship should the right one come along/ have man on an "as needed" basis. I love a super masculine guy and very fem woman, i look like a girl but i think very much like a guy, i love all the girl things like shopping/mani pedi's.i have 2 sons the need a strong positive male role model.I love to laugh and dont mind be the butt of some jokes. i am very thick skinned.i have a very categorical way of thinking , i have favorites but it largely depends on the category.example, favorite song
classic rock-comfortably numb.
rock-spiders S.O.A.D.
rap- lost gorilla zoe
hiphop-nelly's/kelly roll
dilemma
country- pretty polly by ralph staney and patti loveless.
folk music- indigo girls romeo and Juliette

Food/movies/ ect.......

and i can find something that i like about just about every one , i might not the whole but i can find a part i like.

i also have a "lets get the job done,so we can have fun" type work ethic, i am a computer tech working towards my compTIA certifications.

I have been ask by many people why the lifestyle interest me, i always loved people, women and men alike.I have been in love with men and women. To have the people that you love in the same house and loving each other as much as you,sounds like the best of both worlds.

Plus the more adults a child has in life that can provide a good role model cant be a bad thing.
Hi. I’m in Tuscaloosa. I’m a man looking to start the lifestyle.

Back