LA married couple seeks poly-man or couple

iandkincs

We'd love to expand our marriage to include a second man to move in with, share all household bills and allow her to be a stay at home Mom to our child and shared slut to us both.

Also open to fully poly couples, with kids.

If interested, hit us up. She has nearly no limits, is extremely attractive and the hubby is very much into compersion.

Still seriously seeking

We are 100% genuine and looking. She's a stunning blonde, 5ft 9, 150 lbs, extremely submissive.

Call NA COTRAL

I am a new member but from what I have taken the time to absorb from
these lovely, open minded people is: THIS IS NOT A DATING SITE.
Find what you're looking for, work on that and yourself and come here and
read and question your situation?
Aloha

Moderator note:

Reminder: If you are not interested in dating the OP of a thread in the Dating & Friendships section then you shouldn't reply to that thread. It is not a forum for comments or advice.

Hi, I'm new x)

Hello!

I'm 28 year old male, I'm currently in a monogamous marriage that includes a 3 year old child whom I love with all my heart.

I feel that polyamory is totally me, my wife was closed then open then strongly closed to the idea all in the first week of bringing it up. She even refuses to listen to the poly book I got called More Than Two. I'd like support and advice, poly seems so much more real and fullfilling to me. btw, I live in Ventura with my wife and son. Thanks.

Last edited:
How I got my wife into poly

I shared her with many single guys for years, and showed her that I wasn't jealous at all. After a time I think she realized that jealousy doesn't have to come as a result of seeing your partner having fun with others.

I'm back! x)

Howdy!

So the co-parent and I are splitting up haha. looking to make some connections. :) should we meet or chat some more first?

Ew to Bakersfield ca

We just moved to Bakersfield ca and we would like to nd like minded people o we know of any poly groups that meet up.

Back