need advice

inlovewithboth

My husband and I have been in a relationship with a girl that we have both know a long time for 6 months. I want to give them both a gift that symbolizes my love and devotion to them that we wld only know what it means. Like jewelry or something. I'm completely lost as to what that cld be. My husband cannot wear jewelry due to work but whatever it is I want all 3 items connected to show our connection but they don't all need to be the same .. help it wld be so nice to show our love for each other without being judged and I think having something that symbolizes that thay we cld look at wld help.

What about matching keychains? I know it's little and not what one things of when you're buying for someone you're intimate with, but you could find ones that match (or fit a theme) and people probably wouldn't even notice since it would be part of such an ordinary item. It would still be something carried with you all the time, even if it's not on your person.

It may be cliche, or maybe too early, but a small matching or complimentary tattoo is always a possibility.

Fuck! That escalated quickly!

I like the keychain idea. I'm sure you could get any number of Poly-Love type pendants or whatever you wanted for that kind of thing. It'd be something simple and rather discreet between the three of you.

It needs to show your unity for each other but be subtle enough that people don't know what it is so you won't be judged? Have you tried using The Google doing "Polyamory X" with "X" being an interest of one of the three of you? Like, if one of you reads a lot put in "bookmark" or if one of you loves gardening put in "rose" etc. Sounds like you're looking for something rather specific and you need to stop being lazy :D

Back