Searching for a lover (germany)

Leviathana

Héllo,

I'm 27 Mexican married but unsatisfied with my life as a wife, want to spice up my life with someone preferably man hetero does not mind if he is married but he has to be independent, since I search for a man with old school education ( that treats a woman delicately) He can also be from 27 till 50 all get build with chemistry... In return I'm a sweet loving northamerican woman that gives a lot of loving and can handle a great conversation. Cheers

Hey Leviathana,

Did you find what you were looking for? I recently came across this forum and your post and wondered whether youre still searching for a lover to spice up your life?
Where are you located, I guess somewhere in Germany? However, I live around Leipzig, in case you're up for something.

best, J

Héllo,

I'm 27 Mexican married but unsatisfied with my life as a wife, want to spice up my life with someone preferably man hetero . . .
Hi Leviathana,
You did not mention whether or not your husband is aware of and consents to your seeking a lover. If not, then what you want to do is cheating.

This forum is for polyamory, which means everyone involved has full knowledge and consent to have multiple relationships - openly and above board. Please clarify what kind of arrangement you're looking for. Thanks.

Back