The Poly Life App

A2Poly

I was thinking about it recently, but it's not available for android yet! :( Whenever they make it available, I will decide if it's worth however much they're asking. It would definitely be a useful tool if it functions well!

They do have a campaign going right now to fund the android version.http://www.gofundme.com/hemg7s

It's about $4 for the iPhone...

How about explaining what these apps are for and what we can expect to find at those sites, for those of us who prefer not to click on links we don't know anything about? Thanks!

The poly life app is a way to link calendars with partners and metamours. You can also separate prior into groups for group texting/contact, list your various connections, and do other poly-y things.

The link I posted is their fundraising campaign.

Re (from OP):
"Anyone using this? Thoughts?"

Sorry, I got nothin'. My V's been in operation for nearly nine years and has learned to make it work without any poly-specific app. Mostly I think our ace is our hinge (Snowbunny), who is something of a dynamo and keeps things organized in her own mind. She really makes it work, which astonishes me sometimes.

We'd probably find that an app would just get in our way. Seems to me like something more geared toward newer/younger polys with the right tech (and familiarity with said tech). Just my impression.

To me this seems more like a daily planner for an orgy group. If it's a vee relationship I'm sure everyone to some extent talks and openly communicates. That's what I have so far and if we want to tell everyone something we use Facebook messenger. Why do I need a way to seperate my wife and a friend into a group

If you had like 6 different partners alone then maybe but even if you a large group of different relationships one app on someone's phone won't help. Just my opinion but cool idea.

Back