"Poly-ham-mory"

BlackMagicBlonde

Ok, I admit this is D-U-M-B. But it's funny (to me).

My brain chews on words and concepts at times and spits out new ones and hybrids as it chooses (especially when it's the consistency of noodles from having a sinus infection and being quasi-scrambled on cold meds and the like).

Z is a *huge* "foodie" and especially loves meats, mostly pork (bacon!) and beef. He has also opened up A LOT to the idea of poly in the past year, and our relationship is only that much better for it.

The other day, my noodle-brain was thinking of him and his love of both women and bacon. LOL! So it spat out the idea of "poly-ham-ory". I KNOW, I KNOW, duuumb. But a shirt with a well-done cartoon-with-definition would make an AWESOME birthday gift for this guy!! He would LOVE that.

Maybe incorporating "Polyhamory: loving many meats" (or something like that) and working the silhouette of a pig into an infinity/heart graphic...

(I'm NOT trying to be disrespectful AT ALL, with the term or the idea or *any*thing. It's just a joke turned personal bday gift idea.)

Idk, I love the idea now and I'm trying to come up with something myself, but if this tickles anybody else's funnybone... Any bored cartoon artists or graphic designers out there feel like tackling a small project....? ;)

Anyway. I'm coming out of the NyQuil haze. LOL

BMB

Not my type of project, but I hope you'll find someone to do it, that would make a fun shirt.

Back