I totally just got caught crushing

Middlegirl

I am with a bunch of friends at a Chineeses Buffet. I run four miles a day I can do this lol..

I woman came in with 5 school age children, I think it was her energy and maybe her jeans, or just her relaxed manor with all of them, or how she held her chop sticks.. Not really sure..

A friend who knows about my relationship with Renee (not everyone does or well I don't tell everyone. It seems like so people fill other people in and that's fine.) kicked me hard under the table and was like.

"Jill yes that a mother of 5, they know how to eat with chop sticks, too."

This place is not that crowded she might have hear her.. I don't know..

Does anyone ever do that or is it just me.. I'm not even sure if there is a question here.

I don't know

She said she said my name twice before she tapped me, then she kicked my shin pretty good..

I guess at first I was like hey leave me alone I'm checking out an attractive woman.

Then when I thought she might of heard us I was more embarrassed. Not embarrassed I was looking at her, embarrassed I was called out on it. then I felt like a silly girl with a crush, who got called out on it.

Now I feel like I should have said hello to her as I passed her in line.. Silly right..

Damn! Attractive people. They're so darn ... attractive ... :)

Wait, what was the question? ;)

Checking a hottie out = heavenly
Getting caught = so embarrassing

Checking a hottie out = heavenly
Getting caught = so embarrassing

I thought your story was lovely :) we forget when we're older that feeling of being 'caught'. Kevin's description is perfect, lol :)

Nah, don't be embarrassed.

On NYE I was walking around with some friends, two gay men and a straight woman, and I made them all stop for five minutes when I saw an attractive woman riding a mechanical bull and I wanted to watch her. They all grumbled a little and teased me a bit, none of them could care less about how graceful she was and how sweet and wild-looking in her summer dress with her hair flying around...but they all stayed put until I was darned ready to walk away :)

humm a mechanical bull

I love that idea, I have seen them but never ridden one...

Haha, from what I've seen, those mechanical bulls are just crazy.

Back