white married cpl looking for live in girlfriend or sister wife

tattooedcpl

we are back to looking for a live in girlfriend/ sister wife to be our lover and best friend for both of us. we have been together going on 10 years and own our home and a local tattoo and body piecing studio and looking for a sexy lady to spoil and be in love with. we like everything from camping out and fishing to going to tattoo and comic book conventions and doing cos play. we love spending our night watching our Favorite Tv show and binge watching netflix and blueray and making art to sell at shows to save money to traveling back to Europe to visit our best friend's in Spain and Rome and some times we like to go out to local bars and have a few drinks and or go to local shows and events. we would even be happy with a house wife type girlfriend to stay home and clean and cook and we will support you and you can live life with your feet up. we are not rich but we live really good. we are not looking for bbw women or women with kids. of coarse we have our kinks but we keep them private because we are in the public eye and we are private people. there is a chance if you stay with us long enough that we can teach you to do body piercing or tattooing because we have a plan to buy a huge Rv and travel the untied states and do a piercing and tattoo in every state in the USA

This woman will be an equal partner to each of you and both your families will accept her as such? Do you have kids? Do you want to someday have kids? What if she wants kids someday? What would happen if she eventually only wants a relationship with Kline of you? Will she have her own bedroom? Will she be able to have outside relationships since you are a couple already?

yes if we found the girlfriend we are looking for she would be treated as a girlfriend to both of us the same because we want a girlfriend/sisterwife/best friend for both of us. we do not have any family really and yes we do have a daughter and she is 13 and no we do not want any more kids and if our girlfriend wants kids then we will have to hug and wish each other the best and hope we can stay friends with her because of coarse she would always have a place in our heart and the same goes if she just wanted to be with one of us because we are a package take us how we are or leave us and we are looking for a lady that wants to share our bed with us. we have a 3 bedroom house but we want someone that will be in love with us and much as we love them and we would not be cool with her dating people out side of our relationship.

Good luck with that! ????????
if you are not looking for what we are looking for I dont feel you should be rude to us. I dont feel we said anything wrong or rude in any kind of way and we are really sad with how people have been treating each other and that is the biggest reason we are looking for a girlfriend and best friend so we dont have to deal with people with crappy attitudes and we can have at least one good person in our life and if anyone does not like me saying this please boot us because we dont want to be around rude people with sour bad attitudes. one person can look for what they are looking for and we hope they find it and they are happy and we will look for what we want and would wish that trolls would not leave rude comments because what we are looking for is not what they are looking for and if this is who the site is filled with this will be our last post and we will just go look some where else. matter of fact most of the time you see someone use a painting or drawing of a pin up or cartoon female they are fat sour ugly women that no one wants anyway so go ahead and boot us because finding a good looking women on the internet is like wining the lotto

tattooedcpl said:
We are back to looking for a live-in girlfriend/sister wife to be a lover and best friend for both of us. We are looking for a sexy lady to love and spoil. We are not looking for BBW, or women with kids (or who might want kids in the future).

We have been together going on 10 years. We own our home and a local tattoo and body piercing studio.

We like everything from camping out and fishing, to going to tattoo and comic book conventions. We also do cosplay.

We love spending our nights watching our favorite TV shows, binge watching Netflix and Blu-ray. We also enjoy making art to sell at shows for some extra money.

We like traveling back to Europe to visit our best friends in Spain and Rome. Sometimes we like to go out to local bars and have a few drinks, and/or go to local shows and events.

Of course, we have our kinks, but we keep them private. We are in the public eye.

We would be happy with a housewife-type girlfriend to stay home and clean and cook. We will support you, and you can live life with your feet up. (We are not rich, but we live really well.) However, there is a chance, if you stay with us long enough, that we can teach you to do body piercing or tattooing!

We have a plan to buy a huge RV and travel the United States and do piercing and tattooing in every state!
Sweet dreams!

If we found the girlfriend we are looking for, she would be treated as a girlfriend to both of us. We want a girlfriend/sister wife/best friend for both of us.

It's nice to have #polygoals! :) You know it's not legal to be married to two people. What kind of legal and financial protection do you plan to put in place for your new "wife's" future comfort and safety? That is probably more of a consideration than the motorhome tattooing travel plans.

We do not have any family, really. We do have a daughter. She is 13. We do not want any more kids. If our girlfriend decided she wanted kids of her own, we would have to hug her, wish her the best, and hope we can stay friends with her. Of course, she would always have a place in our heart.

The same treatment would happen if she just wanted to be with one of us, because we are a package. Take us how we are, or leave us.

We are looking for a lady that wants to share our bed with us. We have a 3 bedroom house, but we want someone that will be in love with us as much as we love her. Therefore, we would not be cool with her dating people outside of our relationship (or even having her own room).

Good luck with that! :)

Serious question: How does doing all the cooking and cleaning for you and your teen daughter equate with "putting your feet up" and being "spoiled?" Doing all that work sounds exhausting.

Sounds to me like you want arm candy (no fat, sour uglies need apply), a good fuck and a housekeeper/nanny. How has it been going for you so far?

Last edited:

Last edited:
Is everyone allowed to critique posts in Dating & Friendships, or is this somehow an exceptional instance...?

:confused:

I don't think there's a rule against it. Although when someone posts an ad that they are looking for a sex toy/servant they are opening themselves up for ridicule. Unicorn hunters don't generally get a warm welcome on poly boards it seems

Last edited:
I don't think there's a rule against it. Although when someone posts an ad that they are looking for a sex toy/servant they are opening themselves up for ridicule. Unicorn hunters don't generally get a warm welcome on poly boards it seems

Not true. From our Guidelines:

• On the Dating & Friendships Boards •

There are currently five boards available in this section. Each of the boards is devoted to a geographical area of the world and is available for the posting of personal ads. This is not a forum for discussion about the content of the ads unless you are replying because you are interested in them. If you wish to discuss the content of someone's personal ad please quote it and take it to the General Discussion forum.

When I posted "good luck with that!" I actually was wishing them good luck. I forgot how that can be taken negatively if you emphasize the words differently.

Last edited:
FWIW, my interpretation of good luck with that! is also that it's meant in a sarcastic "eyeroll" manner. The deeply flawed Urban Dictionary says it's somewhere between "I don't give a flying fuck" & "yeah, like THAT's going to happen."

For instance, here's a vid where Obama thusly offers his "support" for Trump's Wall at 1:22 --
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAk6jL1N8xA

Per The Online Slang Dictionary, it's a
statement used to express doubt in the future success of someone's plan.
And the term "express" here really should emphasize that it's offered in a backhanded & passive aggressive manner, perhaps subsequently defended along the lines of "hey, I was just being friendly!!"

Naturally, this gaffe can be forgiven with anyone who's not fluent in English, or otherwise unaware of common usage.

As PhraseMix.com (a site aimed primarily at people attempting to learn English, though itself a little weak in skills) says,
this phrase has become popular to use sarcastically. So it often means "I don't think that you're going to succeed."

Any kind of sarcasm should be used carefully, and only with people who you're close with.

If you sincerely want to wish someone good luck, you can simply replace "that" with a longer phrase:

Good luck with the competition!

when someone posts an ad that they are looking for a sex toy/servant they are opening themselves up for ridicule. Unicorn hunters don't generally get a warm welcome on poly boards it seems
So... any post that can possibly be interpreted as "cpl ISO HBB" is fair game for ridicule...?

Or is it the poster that's fair game? (Look it up.)

If so, shouldn't that be stated to people when they initially sign up? I mean, if we can freely abuse 'em at any time, they oughta at least be prepared. :rolleyes:

Kinda looks a little like "your kink is NOT okay" -- good thing there's no D/s people around here. :D

Last edited:
Generally it's best to think of the Dating and Friendships section as off limits unless you wish to answer the ad posted.

To that end: if you wish to discuss unicorn hunters or the treatment they receive you are free to do so, but not in this thread. This thread is for the tattooedcpl and anyone interested in what they have to offer only. Any further off-topic posts will be deleted.

Back