anyone here from manitoba

garbear

hi, just wondered if anyone was from manitoba. would you like to chat. message me sometime. I am a college student taking civil engineering.

cool, Ive heard its very nice out there. A bit envious. i had a friend that lived on Bowen Island out there.

I live in the interior, but have lived in several places here. It's beautiful, that is for sure ;)

That is awesome :D It doesn't feel so lonely now ;) Are you in a large city?

Husband of Glitter and so also a BC'er living pretty close to her... since we're in the same house living together lol :p

Otherwise have lived in New Westminster, Maple Ridge, Chilliwack, Sardis, Vedder Crossing (pretty much also Sardis I think, meh I was very young) then back here.

Manitoban here!!!! Eager to meet like minded folks

I'm also from Manitoba. Right smack dab in the bible belt of rural southern Manitoba. For so many years, growing up here, I used to think something was wrong with me as I simply feel differently about relationships than most people I know do and has made seeking out relationships difficult. I have finally found labels that discribe my mindset. Although I have always abhorred labels, in this case, as I am searching for like minded individuals who areally also pansexual polyamorists. I had almost given up on the idea of relationships altogether as Noone seems to share my viewpoints. I'm joining this site in an attempt to find a community that understands my perspectives without also labeling me a deviant. Where all my Manitobans at?!?!

Back