BuzzFeed - Ask A Polyamorous Person

EmptyCloud

A video was just posted to BuzzFeed's youtube channel: Ask A Polyamorous Person.

The presenters did a good intro to poly, and kept the answers simple. I'm sure not everything they said applies to everyone, but the answers were very fundamental to almost any kind of non-monogamy.

Also, I know the cardinal rule is "don't read the comments", but I found the comments thus far to not have devolved into the worst representation of humanity; then again, the video was just posted last night, so let's see what it looks like in a week.

My metamour posted this to her FB page yesterday and I watched it. It was great. Especially loved the answer to "don't you worry about what other people will say?" :) It did seem like a good representation of basic poly.

Nice Q&A -- straight to the point, with answers most polyamorists would agree with.

The presenters did a good intro to poly, and kept the answers simple. I'm sure not everything they said applies to everyone, but the answers were very fundamental to almost any kind of non-monogamy.

Nice basic stuff. Most of it was generally applicable.

Also, I know the cardinal rule is "don't read the comments", but I found the comments thus far to not have devolved into the worst representation of humanity; then again, the video was just posted last night, so let's see what it looks like in a week.

The usual suspects have arrived :(

Back