Hello :)

LoveThemAll

Hello everyone! I just wanted to introduce myself. You can call me CeCe. I'm in a poly w...which sounds complicated, it's two vees with a common hinge (not sure if that makes any sense or not, maybe I'll have to draw a diagram). I have two boyfriends (C and D). D is mono and we have been together for 7 months. C is married and poly. He and I have been friends for 10 years, we dated in college and just reconnected recently. He and his wife, A, have been married for 6 years. A is also poly and has a boyfriend, P. P is mono and they have been dating for a couple months now.

I hope to make some new friends here. I can use all the advice I can get from people with more experience. :)

Greetings CeCe,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

Just let us know what advice you seek, and we'll be happy to help. I'm sure you'll make some new friends here. ;)

C+you+D = a V ... A+C+you+D = an N ... P+A+C+you+D = a W. Amirite? :D

I'm glad you could join us. Have a look around and make yourself at home.
Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Thank you! Yeah, sounds like you've got the idea. I'm hoping at some point we can all be a little more involved with each other, but this is working well for now.

Welcome! I recommend you give your loves nicknames - letters are difficult to follow. :)

Thanks. I thought about doing that, but then I thought it might be a bit silly. I'll see what I can come up with.

I have two boyfriends (C and D). D is mono and we have been together for 7 months. C is married and poly. He and I have been friends for 10 years, we dated in college and just reconnected recently. He and his wife, A, have been married for 6 years. A is also poly and has a boyfriend, P. P is mono and they have been dating for a couple months now.

Well, I was unable to edit my original post, so this will have to do. It was suggested to me to come up with nicknames for people instead of using letters. I was going to change them but now I guess I'll just put them here instead...
My two boyfriends are Debo (for D, just because I like the name) and Chance (for C, because we've been given a second chance). Chance is married to April (for A because that's the month she was born). And April is dating Paris (for P because he's foreign).

Coolness. It'll make a big difference in the readability of your posts! :)

Hello there CeCe

I'm glad you found this site...

Hello CeCe - and welcome,

I'm in a poly w...which sounds complicated, it's two vees with a common hinge (not sure if that makes any sense or not, maybe I'll have to draw a diagram).

I'm in a rather convoluted W myself - and I did draw a diagram :rolleyes: - here's the "simple" version:
picture.php

Back