Exploring Poly From Guelph ON

Ozone06

Hi!

I just wanted to introduce myself I'm male and 37 and have been happily married for over 15 years, over that time we've moved away from a very involved religion and have been exploring various facets of life.

We discovered Polyamory almost accidentally and it really appealed to both of us. We've been devouring books on the subject and are trying to take an open approach to our relationships!

So I just wanted to post up here to say hi and I'm looking forward to talking about challenges, joys, pleasure and happiness that comes from this fantastic way of being!

Thanks!

Ozone06

Greetings Ozone06,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

I commend you for the reading you have done so far, and I believe your participation here on Polyamory.com will help further your studies. Have a look around, and read and post. We're a friendly (if nutty ;)) bunch.

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Hi ozone06 - and welcome to the forum! Congrats on your research - I found reading the books, web articles, and forum posts on poly invaluable in transitioning to poly after my wife requested that we open our marriage just over a year ago so that she could explore her resurgent feelings for an old college boyfriend. Best of luck on your new poly journey! Al

Back