married couple looking for str8 male polandry minded

southernkygirl

We are located in South Eastern Ky. I am a 41 yr old Female little extra weight still look great! My husband is 42. We aren't wanting to locate. We are however looking for a single male between the ages of 20-40 that is looking for a family. We are both straight. We currently have 2 children. We are looking for the right male to join our family that wants to have more children as well. We are very outgoing, love anything outdoors,drama free, drug and smoke free home. If you are a smoker that isn't a deal breaker. If you are interested please feel free to contact me.

Hello

Hi, I'm new in this website.

Did you find your second husband?, or are you still seeking for the right partner?

I'm interested in a relationship like that, sharing a wife, living with a family day to day, having my own kids.

We are located in South Eastern Ky. I am a 41 yr old Female little extra weight still look great! My husband is 42. We aren't wanting to locate. We are however looking for a single male between the ages of 20-40 that is looking for a family. We are both straight. We currently have 2 children. We are looking for the right male to join our family that wants to have more children as well. We are very outgoing, love anything outdoors,drama free, drug and smoke free home. If you are a smoker that isn't a deal breaker. If you are interested please feel free to contact me.

That's exactly what I'm looking for! To eventually join a family with the prospect of possibly fathering children. Unfortunately, I'm now 53, over your age limit!

Perry county man here

Hello my name is Steven Pratt and I am very interested in your life style. I'm 36 years old, Just moved back to eastern Kentucky to take care of some family issues. (my father passed) I am interested because of the family life style. I'm not sure if that makes sense I just want a family to share my life with. I would love to have a child. I have two children but I had a bad divorce and the ex has made it very difficult to be apart of my Childers life. I'm trying to be very open about this because I'm very interested. I'm wanting to start a new life and this lifestyle is what I want ! But if you would like to know more you can email me and I'll give you my number or my Facebook messenger. My email address is [email protected] I would like to know more about you and just what you have in mind with this.

Back