Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Poly Relationships Corner

Notices

Old 09-10-2014, 01:45 AM
Official Greeter

I agree bookbug, crazy can be hard to detect until it reveals its true blinding colors.

And I agree with SlowPoly, we worry about you polygirl4347, come on back and let us know how things are going.
Old 09-18-2014, 04:18 AM

Sorry y'all, I've been meaning to come back for an update. We found out from her mother that she has a mental illness and she stopped taking her meds for a month and a half before she got pregnant because she thought that was what she was supposed to do. She never told us about it because she said she was ashamed. So that kinda changed things a little bit. I am not mad anymore, just sad that she thought she couldn't tell us. She is now back on safer meds and is almost back to normal. Unfortunately the damage has been done us as a trio, my husband and I are as solid as we have ever been, we are supporting her through the pregnancy, but that is as far as it goes. Maybe later on we can be friends, but right now my only concern is for this baby to be born safe and healthy.

Thanks for all of your comments and support, its been difficult to say the least, but we will get through
Old 09-18-2014, 04:27 AM

Oh,that is tough, if her mother is being truthful. Is the baby your husband's or someone else's? I do hope you will still protect yourselves and your financial information, passwords, etc., and not let her have access to anything. And just remember she does not have to live with you for you to help her with the baby. I hope the meds she is on now are okay to take while pregnant!

"Oh, oh, can't you see? Love is the drug for me." ~Bryan Ferry
"Love and the self are one . . ." ~Leo Buscaglia "

An excellent blog post against hierarchy in polyamory: http://solopoly.net/2014/10/31/why-i...short-version/
Old 09-18-2014, 05:25 AM
Official Greeter

Thanks for your update polygirl4347; I guess some things are more easily explained now that we have some new information. I'm glad you're hanging in there; I know it's not easy.