Next chapter

Magdlyn

Staff member
Time for a new blog. My love life is heating up and getting a bit complicated. I had a couple relationships earlier in the year, but they both ended for one reason or another, tho I have salvaged a friendship with one of the guys.

But the past few months all kinds of new things are happening.

For a few months, I have been chatting with a subby man, 35, who lives in a nearby state. He works for the city, and is having all kinds of budget issues cause by the mayor. He is on the union board and is working overtime, and we've planned several dates only to have him cancel them for one more tiresome meeting with the mayor. One of these days we will meet. We've grown close in chat. He is very sweet and caring. Let's call him Rick.

Next person is a woman. We met through a guy we'd both been chatting with on okc. We both found him to be a creepy old perv, but he kind of set us up! We never met the guy but have been seeing each other since early August. It's a very good relationship. She is, 57, intelligent and bi and kinky and affectionate and kind and artistic and beautiful and a gardener. We are alike in so many ways, it is ridiculous. She also has 3 grown kids like me.

She is fresh out of a very bad long term marriage though, and still learning the dating ropes with men now that she is free. But she seems to love and trust me, and I love her too. She has been here and hung out with miss pixi and they get along. All is good, great! Let's call her Artist. She lives a half hour away.

Next on the roster is Darkwing. He lives in the next town and also found me on okc. We've had 2 dates so far, one for beers and a nice chat for 3 hours, next one he came here and we had sex. He is a swinger, but has had some poly type relationships. He is married and his wife is fine with him seeing me. I like him, he is 45, intelligent, witty, kind, thoughtful, very handsome and fit and ... extremely well endowed! We see each other again in 2 days. So far he seems kind of vanilla, but its intense vanilla. And he's so fun to kiss as well as fuck.

Yesterday I finally had a 3rd date with one other guy I met this summer. Nick is a Dom, 35, and omg, the sex/kink. Our first 2 dates just blew me away and so did the 3rd date. After the 2nd date I was in this amazing sub space for 3 days. Something about this guy... Dommy, but sensitive, and light hearted, and cute, beautiful green eyes, fit and trim and beautiful good sized cock (he is an inch shorter than me, but has the cock of a tall man, its quite delightful), playful, open minded, just pleasures the hell out of me! I can't even...

Nick is married and poly, has a wife and toddler, and a gf who has a kid, and he told me he has 3 or 4 other play partners he sees occasionally. At first I wasnt sure I wanted to be on his roster since he is so busy and has a demanding job too. But I am thinking I will take what I can get, because what I can get is so fucking amazing.

So, I felt I needed to start blogging again, because that is 4 new lovers... besides my darling miss pixi. Ive been deluged with messages on okc lately, mostly jerks of course, but every 20 or so messages from jerks come a good one from a decent person.

I've also just started chatting with a young hippie boy, 25, over the past 2 or 3 days. We have so much in common too, and he writes so well and seems so smart. (Cute too, long wavy brown hair and glasses, tall and skinny.) He has gone to lots of rock shows and music fests like me, and also loves to go to thrift stores. He is a woodworker. We haven't had sexy chat yet, but his okc Q&As indicate he has a high sex drive. We are trying to set up a date.

So Hippie is number 5 on my list (and with miss pixi, that is 6.) I can only handle this many right now because no one is seeming to be available more than every other week or so, and I havent even met Rick yet.

WOW!!! You've been busy! Sounds fun and exciting, Mags - looking forward to your updates!
Oh yes! Here is another who will definitely follow your new blog, Magdlyn! Really loved to read the first entry - amazing times, good people! :) Happy for you!

Sexy updates! Glad things are going well for you and you are writing again.

Thanks for the responses!

Set up a date with Hippie for next Saturday, lunch at a brew pub and then going thrifting. Turns out he does have an interest in polyamory and some kink activities, so this should work out. He is definitely fun to talk to. So, Darkwing on Monday and Hippie on Saturday... Artist is away this Columbus Day weekend visiting family, but maybe I can see her mid-week this week.

miss pixi has had a cold for a month. She is gradually improving but feeling low energy. I am usually the one catching bronchitis and stuff, not her! She had a very busy summer, working at camp and going to a huge Phish festival, I think she got worn out. So, she doesn't mind me being busy meeting new people, as she's not up for much right now!

I had my 3rd date with Darkwing last night. He and miss pixi were interested in meeting, so I asked him to pick up some wine on his way over. He brought 2 bottles of white, nice wines!

We sat and chatted for 45 minutes or so before he and I wandered off to do our thing. Gladly we are all experienced at open relationships, everything was amicable and relaxed. The sex was also better than last time, not that the first time was bad! We did some more experimenting with slightly kinkier things, and we also chatted afterwards about turn-ons and general topics. Fun fun.

I am still exchanging long messages with Hippie on okc every day. He is so sweet and fun, like a happy playful puppy. So looking forward to meeting him! I just want to eat him up. But we will have a public date. Hopefully a little making out in the car at least, hehe!

Have not heard much from Artist while she is away. She's pretty bad at texting, that is one thing I struggle with. I am glad she is having a nice time with her family. I just hope I can see her this week some time.

My son is coming to visit today for a week. Puts a little damper on the dating stuff, but not really. He and miss pixi get along so well, drinking whiskey and playing video games keeps them busy.

Hippie had a glitch at work and needs to work tomorrow (Sat), so we are meeting for dinner and beers tonight! So excited, he is so nice, and we've texted so much already, we've got a head start on first date conversation routines. We had wanted to go thrifting, but it will be too late to do that tonight. Maybe if we like each other, we can do that on Sunday. I wish he could come here and hang out and meet miss pixi, since she likes what I have been telling her about him. But it would be awkward to bring a 25 year old here when my 24 year old son is also here. lol

Artist is back from her trip and we made plans for a date next Wednesday. She seems to be busy until then. I miss that lovely lady. Can't wait to catch up with her again.

Darkwing wanted to come by one of this past week's afternoons, since sometimes his work allows it, but work was too busy. Darn.

This NRE for all these people is kinda crazy. But fun. My mind, and spirit, are going in so many different directions.

miss pixi's cold is finally dissipating, thank the gods. She has had a lot more energy for projects... and sex! It's so good to reconnect with her sexually again. For her. And also to handle the spillover of my NRE. Plus she's been chatting nightly with the boyfriend who rekindled with her, so she's got some excess sexual buzz going on as well. She will see him next weekend. I hope I can see one of my people while she is at her bfs!

This NRE for all these people is kinda crazy. But fun. My mind, and spirit, are going in so many different directions.
You really made me laugh out loud! :D I can believe... must be a bit overwhelming, and fun! Your new chapter in life sounds so positive in all ways. Keep up the updates, you have audience!

Yes, it went very well. :cool: Conversation flowed easily, lots of interesting ideas exchanged, many things in common, laughter, and we had chemistry (in his car... after dinner... we had a little preview of things to come)! We have already set up a date for next Saturday, just as I was hoping. He really seems to want to date me, go do things out (as well as indoor sports), and I am looking forward to introducing him to miss pixi.

He was tall, and also not as skinny as his pix seemed to show. Well built, in fact. Man, he has great hair. Light brown, thick wavy curly well past his shoulders. Like a lion's mane. Which, considering he is a Leo, is not surprising. Despite being a Leo, I get along well with them. Miss Pixi is a Leo, so are my son and my ex husband. Leos are adventurous, generous, and passionate.

Last edited:
Hippie messaged me as soon as he got home Friday night, to say what a great time he had.

We chatted more on Saturday morning. I only got a couple brief texts yesterday, though he told me he went out disc golfing. Of course, he disc golfs.

Today late in the afternoon though, we had some funny and flirty texts for a while. Made me so happy.

I think I am going to see Artist in 2 days. She's got man issues going on with a couple guys... sigh. I will cuddle her. I want to kind of mentor her, but she doesn't text well, so I hope things go better in person.

Well, Artist isn't talking to me. I think she is ashamed that I know she is dating men who aren't treating her well. I don't know if she still wants to keep seeing me or not. Ugh. sigh... We will see what happens. I hope she's OK and not in some kind of trouble with those guys.

I had a nice texting session with Hippie yesterday afternoon, and it put me in such a good mood for the evening. He is funny and cute. He is not texting as much as before we met. That is kind of a bummer, but I do believe he wants a partner, nothing he said when we met indicated otherwise. So, I am remaining confident.

I've been having a great time while my son is visiting. He shares a sense of humor with miss pixi and me, we really enjoy each other.

I am still having some texting time with Hippie every day. He is cute and fun and eager for our date in two days. Me too!

I was supposed to see Artist yesterday but she had a health issue. She texted me so briefly about it, I barely know what is going on. She needed to see the doctor, and I bet her "overly possessive bf" took her to the appointment. She is repeating patterns she had with her ex husband. Kowtowing to a man's wishes, not standing up for her independence or dignity. Complaining to me about it, but unable to do anything about it.

I thought she wanted to get over her old patterns, but she's barely talking to me between infrequent dates. She took her bf to meet her family 300 hundred miles away, and I didn't find out til days after she got back. She entirely led me to believe she was going there alone. It's annoying. I thought we were going to have a beautiful friendship, since we had so much in common. But she's letting me down, big time. I feel like I am second class to her, since I am only a woman. Yuck.

Meanwhile I hadn't heard from Darkwing in a while. I texted him 3 days ago, "Miss you." He finally got back to me this morning saying he had a bad cold but is now feeling much better and really wants to see me. I recommended next week some time.

My son has been here visiting a week. He leaves today, tomorrow I want to save for miss pixi and me to reconnect. Saturday is for Hippie.

Sunday... maybe a further different new guy. I was looking around on OKC 2 days ago and found this very interesting guy who is a 92% match. I messaged him and he wrote right back, seems chatty, smart, witty, respectful, literate, curious about life, alternative, poly friendly, etc etc. Cute too! 41 years old. So maybe I can see him Sunday or next week sometime, or the following Sunday.

Next weekend I am doing childcare on Friday night and going to a Halloween party on Saturday night with some kinky poly queer friends.

4 hours til I see Hippie, and he is spending the night! So excited. We've been texting regularly to chit chat, flirt and make plans for our date. What a sweetheart.

Tomorrow afternoon a date for drinks with New Guy. If it goes well, as I think it will, I will come up with a nickname. :)

I should see Darkwing this week. He is very eager, it will just depend on meshing schedules.

I might see Old Friend this Tuesday. They often cancel/chicken out at the last minute though. They are transgender but closeted, and conflicted. Nice person though, I hope they finally make it. We chat every day, and they have told me they love and adore me. I know it's true. I am their sole support for trans stuff. They need to make some changes in their life, but are so afraid.

I've not bothered to message Artist, other than to check on her physical health issue on FB. She is subby and probably waiting for me to make the move to get in touch. While we had fun when we had something regular going, she is terrible at texting, and I really need a partner who can chit chat on text at least every 2-3 days. And when she does text, it's ... impressionistic. Confusing. Meh. I don't want to be her therapist or her sex toy.

Yesterday was miss pixi's day, all day and evening to connect, cook, watch Z Nation, talk, goof around and have wonderful kinky sex. Mmmm.... I slept so well last night haha

Well, tonight sure didn't turn out as planned! I dropped miss pixi at the train at 3pm, sending her off with love and kisses to finally see her playpartner/bf/whatever. He'd taken some time out and they've been messaging for 2 months now until their schedules meshed. So I am really happy for her to see him again.

After she boarded I checked my phone. I'd gotten a message from Hippie saying he got called in to work for an emergency and wasn't sure how long he'd be. But he'd come still, just later than the 4:00 we'd planned on. I ran a couple errands and came home and got another message: the problem was much larger than they thought and it was looking like a late night for him! Argggh! So disappointing.

I thought about it and then started texting around to other friends to see if anyone wanted dinner or a screw. lol. Nick was just getting home from a job, only had one day to be with his family, wished he could've come see me.

David was out for the night, but we made firm plans for Wednesday night.

New Guy, who I plan to meet tomorrow, said he'd JUST made plans for this evening!

And one guy from FL I've been chatting with (just to have someone on the back burner) didn't answer my message.

I even messaged another lover from earlier this year who I have remained friends with, but he'd just driven home in a new truck from Atlanta and was exhausted.

I felt like a 1960s bachelor going through his little black book.

Oh well. I made a pizza I'd gotten to share with Hippie, and watched some DVRed stuff, now I've got some Dead on the stereo, and I'm OK. Me time is OK. Just a bit of trouble switching gears at first. The best made plans of mice and men!

From how you described him earlier, Nick would have been first on my list too haha.

I hope you've had a lovely evening, regardless.

Lol, Evie, yes, Nick is just... beyond.

Well, things worked out great with new guy. I am going to call him Punk, because he was in a punk band for 10 years, Mohawk and all. We had our beer at the pub, and I invited him home. He met miss pixi, and when she disappeared we took the plunge, and had intimate knowledge of each other. :eek: I blame Hippie for that! lol

I liked Punk a good deal. Just as I expected, smart, witty, brilliant really, easy to talk to. Kind of like a grown up Hippie, only with a bit more darkness to him, just like the 2 aesthetics. I am drawn to both movements myself, sweetness and light, but with a dark side. I think it's important to be in touch with one's "shadow side" as Karl Jung said. But I have more optimism than the punks do. It's kind of exciting to air our views, we talked of religion and politics.

So, we had a very nice time (great sex! he is very giving and also kinky) and he wants to get together asap, and would have this week had I not had a million plans already!

In other news, not much info coming from Hippie since he failed to make our date. He's not texting much. Not sure what is going on with him... such a turnaround. We will see what happens. I am trying not to "awfulize."

I finally got a rational text from Artist. She said when she had the health issue, (which turned out to just be an allergic reaction to a medication) she was scared and just needed to hunker down til she got better, which she now is. She asked to get together, but I told her next week was the soonest I could do. She said "I am yours any day next week."

It's been a month since I've seen her. I need to find out if I can continue this or not. sigh...

Today Old Friend told me they are still firm in their plans to come tomorrow, and gave me a time, 9:30.

miss pixi and I have no medical/therapy Boston appointments this week for once, so we can be home and work on projects in between my visitors.

Well, it seems Punk isn't working this week. He is a builder/contractor and work can be odd hours and sporadic. He has work lined up for next week.

So since he was off yesterday, we spent a couple hours texting. Finally he came over and we did a little road trip together. We were out about 3 1/2 hours. It was so fun! It is pretty cool to see he is interested in a real relationship. He has told me I am just as much fun vertically as horizontally. He said the road trip was great for him too, since we have so much to learn about each other. He likes me, he really likes me!

He loves to talk, and hear my stories too. Talking to him is so fun, just as fun as the sex. (Well... almost. Sex is my favorite hobby after all. And Punk is so amazing in that arena.) We can talk about poetry, authors, religion, music, art movements, math, science, about past relationships and other friends we care about, be silly and jokey, be flirty and talk about sexual and kink preferences, conversation just ranges all over. He is so brilliant and clear on his views, a feminist too, and compassionate.

To look at, he is my height, with a solid muscular body, and naturally coal black thick wavy hair, longer on top, shorter on the sides. Enough to grab onto in bed when I need to hold onto something for dear life. Black goatee, too. Friendly frequent smiles and grins, a little devilish looking.

When we got home, miss pixi was just getting breaded chicken into the oven, so Punk and I repaired to the bedroom for sexy time. Awesome. A flogger was involved. Miss pixi didn't mind in the least, as she'd actually gotten dinner into the oven late because she'd been messaging with HER bf and lost track of time. lol. She is really happy for me that Punk is as interested as he is, in getting to know me, hanging out, etc. This is really unexpected and serendipitous! And delicious!

We met a friend of Punk's on our road trip, who has a jam band. Punk basically invited me to go see their band with him the next time they play. He said, "Since I know it's the kind of music you like." They have a regular once a month gig. The next gig is on Halloween though, and I have a party to go to already. We will see if this thing with Punk keeps working out, and we do end up going to that next gig in a month.

Here I thought I had something similar building with Hippie, as he seemed interested in sex plus kink, since our chemistry seemed perfect, plus doing other activities like going thrift store shopping, and hiking, and traveling. But he has totally disappeared! I thought we were going to have an overnight last Saturday. Now here it is Tuesday and he's dropped out of sight completely except for 2 short apology texts. It's just the weirdest thing! We had made all sorts of plans, like he was looking forward to a future with me. Maybe he's sick, maybe he is super busy at work, I don't know. Time will tell. I miss him, I miss the little "in jokes" we already had, I miss his long incredible hair.

I just thank the Universe that Punk appeared in my life and shows all signs of wanting a regular thing with me. Otherwise I'd be more upset about Hippie, who I really like, or liked, or whatever.

So, by the time we ate last night, it was 11pm and Punk headed home. I am assuming Old Friend is coming today, they said at 9:30am, to hang out, spend time together, and do work for their job while cross dressed. They've been dying for a femme day, and I am happy to provide a safe space. miss pixi and I are going to work on our Halloween costumes while Old Friend gets their work done.

I also need to text Darkwing and find out when exactly he is coming tomorrow night.

I had planned on a miss pixi day for Thursday, but the way things are going with Punk, maybe he will want to see me? I might as well see him again while he is off work this week, and seeming so eager to spend time together.

Back