So central Pa/North central Md couple ISO...?

swmnkdinthervr

We're an attractive, fairly fit, both bi, very secure older poly couple that feel the need to grow our loving relationship. We are open to females, males or couples wishing to start an affectionate friendship hopefully culminating in a loving relationship. We are open to discussing all relationship orientations.

The logistics of a long distance relationship are trying at best so...PLEASE...unless you now live or will soon live withing 100-150 miles we request that you not contact us.

John & Sandi

Hello.....

Wanted to introduce my husband and I. We are on the PA line in central MD. We are looking to meet up with others to explore our options. We are looking for long term commitments. Let me know if you would be interested in chatting.

Hello

We would love to meet couples with similar interests in our area and we would look forward to discussing those similarities. Care to tell us a little more about yourselves and exchange offsite contact info so we can more easily communicate?

John & Sandi

In central PA just above the Mason-Dixon line.

Would love to find a poly-friendly low pressure event (ie: clothing optional BBQ/pool party). Something a newbie could comfortably attend to get their feet wet.

Well...we don't know of any "events" nearby, most "poly groups" or concentrations of poly friendly people are near the big cities like Baltimore/Philly.

Maybe we need to start something ourselves? Where we live is VERY secluded and we're nude all the time weather permitting but alas no pool, we would be willing to host if there's enough interest.

John & Sandi

Well...we don't know of any "events" nearby, most "poly groups" or concentrations of poly friendly people are near the big cities like Baltimore/Philly.

Maybe we need to start something ourselves? Where we live is VERY secluded and we're nude all the time weather permitting but alas no pool, we would be willing to host if there's enough interest.

John & Sandi

That might be nice...

We're not certain if this would need a new post in a more open area but if there's enough interest it could be a lot of fun! We're also open to camp outs, sleep overs and other social interaction.

Just wanted to say hi

We are new to the forum - and all this in general to be honest! But I wanted to say hello since we are also in the Central PA area.

Back