Wife,Wifee' and Me-----law and discrimination

Your wife that the judge wants to move to four hours away: is that your legally/lawfully-wedded wife? If so it boggles my mind that she's the one they're shuffling around. :(

I am sitting here endlessly trying to find a protection law. I am with our wifee' and my legal wife is yes 3 hours away now they want to move her farther away. We already are being financial strained (support, gas, vehicle maintenance, lawyers to fight this etc.) I wish someone knew a law I could apply. The only ones I see is the pursuit to life, liberty and happiness. Also, could apply some of DOMA being struck down. I have a daughter out there too, I drive a total of 6 hours a week, I buy my daughter clothes, spend $180.00 in gas a month, over $125.00 a month in support and my vehicles are starting to feel it. I am exhausted I have been fighting for almost 8 months, and now they are saying another six to eight and 4 hours away. I'm sad and depressed as hell.
Our relationship is equal, no one is above anyone and we had such a good life. yes my wife is on probation, and I am on misdemeanor probation. They forced us apart, before they knew we were married her probation officer kept upping the punishment just for seeing each other, said I was not allowed to go to OBGYN appointments and then verbally said stay away. He told her " if you want to get laid you can besides by pursuit" I was told I could not sign my daughters birth certificate. Then the bomb...They said a anonymous tip came through I was a domestic violence offender because I was controlling her with money, use of my car and mental abuse. I never did such, she is my wife of course at 7 months pregnant in the heat she could have OUR car that had A.C. and money for food, but I never abused her in any way. The tip was never mentioned again and no one has any idea what we are talking about. My family is torn apart. Our wifee' is in deep depression, our children ask when she is coming home with their sister and miss her. It is fucking insane. The now have me in domestic violence court and since I will not go to their program I have to pay weekly for they said I would be violated and can face up to 2 years prison. I never have had a felony, a domestic dispute or any violence against women. I broke a fucking windshield and paid for it. two years of probation and now another three. I will not go to that program where I have to admit I am a DV and be around those people. Yes, I have been in fights, and two were to protect women. I saw a man slug his wife, and I cannot see that stuff. I have PTSD due to domestic abuse against me, my mom and my mom raised me to be a better man. I cannot be around people like that because if something some one says triggers a past I cannot remember I could lose it. I am sorry everyone I cannot sleep, I spend every night here looking at law. I miss my family, and during all this my mom passed at 53 yrs old. How much can I handle? I rarely cry I have to be strong but I get teary eyed writing this. I am sorry I needed to talk to some one. It is killing me slowly.

Sorry to hear things are going so badly. I can't see what legal standing the judge has here unless he is twisting the DV laws and claiming your wife is at risk. I don't understand any of this, maybe your lawyer can make sense of it.

Back