Bi³

emk4t

Hellooo!

This will be a little story of everything that's happening in my new (and confusing) poly life and relationships. First, I guess I'll introduce myself?

Em: 24/UK/Female/Bisexual

I've actually always been quite a possessive and jealous person. I've been brought up with the belief that there's just one person out there and that's the person that you do everything with and give everything to. This alone has been a huge toxic behavior in a lot of my past relationships. I've been cheated on, abused, ect. which has only fueled my jealousy over the years. Now, with help from my partners and therapy, I'm starting to see things in a different light. I'm starting to realise that it's perfectly okay to not get everything that you need from just one person, or be able to give one person everything that they need. They need other people to talk to, be close to, and even love. That doesn't mean that I'm any less of a person to them, or that they love me any less. It means that we're all only human and we can only give what we can give.

My current partners:

KC: 20/TX/Female/Bisexual - been together for almost 8 months/she is also talking to other people outside of the relationship.
HQ: 20/UK/Male/Bisexual - still "seeing each other".

Both of my partners are beautiful and unique in their own ways. KC is a psych major in college, and from Mexican decent. We Skype a lot whenever we get the time, which always leaves us both in the best moods, especially when it's just before I go to sleep. In the time that we've been dating, I flew over to Texas to meet her, which is when she finally came out to her parents. It was hard, and scary, and ended up being a reason in why we took a break when I came back home. But somehow, HQ and polyamory managed to save us.

HQ is in his final year of his film degree, and training to be a wrestler - which is something that we both have in common. We actually all love wrestling, which is how all three of us met. He's very eloquent with his words, and I believe that he could be a writer if he wanted to. He's passionate and emotional, which is one of the reasons that I'm attracted to him. For now, we're not putting a label on our relationship, which we're both comfortable with.

KC and HQ are very much aware of each other, and we even have a small group chat where sometimes we all flirt together - though KC has never really dated a guy before, she's curious and interested in the physical side of that relationship. For some reason, I don't feel the tiniest bit jealous of the idea of the two of them being together.. which isn't usually like me? In fact, I don't think either KC or HQ are jealous of each other, either.

...so far, so good? I'll continue with updates as and when! Thank you for reading <3

HQ has finally finished his final year at university! Which means that we can now relax and spend some more time together. KC still has a couple more weeks of school, but once that's finished, she'll be done for the summer too! Only thing is, she has work a lot, and I think she'll be picking up more shifts over the summer.

I was looking at going to visit KC in Houston once she's finished for the summer, but it depends if I can get time off work, and how busy she'll actually be. All together, I could probably go for about £700, which is about half of what I paid last time.

And tomorrow I get to see HQ again! I'm going up after work and staying the night and coming back the next day - and I'm meeting some of his friends, which is scaring me a little bit, but they've all said really nice things about me from what he's told them so.. asdfg, fingers crossed?

Back