Married Couple W/Girlfriend

comaddi

Hey everyone! I'm brand new to the site as well as to this lifestyle. I've always been bi and have no preference to men or women. I am married and my husband and I share the same woman as our girlfriend. I suppose you could say she is our unicorn. Having been with both women and men before, she prefers women by herself but equally enjoys men and women at the same time.

We've learned with a few 'play dates' that communication in integral in this being beneficial and satisfying to all 3 of us, but it has not come easily!

I'll be perusing the forum to find the appropriate areas to post.. I'd love to find another married woman that shares a girlfriend, to bounce some questions off of!

Greetings comaddi,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

Hopefully you'll find that other married woman who shares a girlfriend; we have lots and lots of members so there's something for everyone. How long have you been with your girlfriend if I may ask? Poly relationships are usually harder at first than they are later on.

Glad you could join us,
Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

I've been with her singularly since last winter, but she only joined my husband and I about a month and a half ago.

That's cool. On average I expect things to take a year or two to smooth out. Of course that's a very rough estimate since everyone's different, but with your husband just joining in with her that kind of rewrites the dynamic.

My man and I are "sharing" a girlfriend (she insists it's *not* a relationship LMFAO).

We're all cuddle buddies. We have sleepovers at each others' houses. We do stuff together and apart.

But it's been an adventure so far :)

Back