QingrenJu - "Poly Lover"

QingrenJu

Greetings all. Three months in and new to the forum. The best description of my situation would be that I am one hinge in a double hinged V.

The Artist (female mono) in a long distance relationship with The Poet (male poly - me) in a primary emotional yet part-time relationship with The Musician (female poly) married to The Thinker (male mono)

All four in their virgin poly relationship. Both monos finding it hard going.
All four practising Daoists who accept the flow of Vitality and see this as an opportunity to release from Ego.

Last edited:
Greetings QingrenJu,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

The "double V" you describe would tend to be called an N (or a Z). It is common for the monogamous partners to struggle with life in a poly dynamic, so hang in there.

You may have your own struggles, but in time you may find that you relax enough to get that red pill down. ;)

Glad you could join us.
Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome, QingrenJu! Wishing you tons of happiness in your unique setup.

(I'm a newbie, too.)

Had to swallow the red pill this week that the mono on my side of the "Z" can't be happy in this context. Now wondering if I am actually poly, or just a man in love with another man's wife.

FWIW, poly/mono dyads do exist. You may be poly at heart, but find yourself in a situation where poly is not an option if you wish to remain with The Artist.

Now whether you can -- and *should* -- walk away from poly without looking back, is another question and may not be knowable ahead of time.

The irony is that it is not the Artist I have chosen to walk away from. My primary connection is to the Musician ;)

Back