Not a PolyWog but...

MsCurious

Hello all! Now that I've read up on the definitions, I can introduce myself and understand the posts that I've read. lol

Earlier tonight, I was talking to my Secondary Partner about our years together and a future possibility that may move our Intimate Network up to a more of an Intentional Family. haha (It's nice to have terms for stuff so I don't have to explain everything a million times.) That's when I realized my lil triad may need some friends in the know, guidance, and support for the upcoming conversations... so here I am!

Looking forward to chatting with some minds wiser than mine. :eek:

Greetings MsCurious,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

We'll sure help out in any way you need, be it advice or whatever. We're all really new at this and learning how to make it work together.

Hope you get that intentional family you're aiming for. Glad you could join us.

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Back