hello from CT

brownidgirl527

I am a newbie seeking advice and guidance from the community on how to begin my journey. I have always known that my life was meant to be shared with more than one person and I have finally found the strength and courage to share that with my husband. He is truly supportive and committed to assisting me in moving forward towards a triad and eventually a poly fidelitous relationship.

Greetings brownidgirl527,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

That's great that you got the courage to ask your husband about doing poly, and it's super wonderful that he is supportive. I honestly think the first thing I'd advise is for you to read, read, read, read, read. This site has so much important info and wisdom to offer you.

As you explore the various threads and boards that we have, don't hesitate to post more thoughts, questions, concerns, what have you along the way. Usually you'll get a lot of good responses from many different perspectives.

I tend to follow the intro board pretty closely so if you post anything in this thread, I'll see it and you can ping me that way.

Glad you could join us.
Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Back