2 men looking for a woman

Meshing men

I have helped a number of women over my life have multiple men and later add a woman or two to the mix.

Looking back and then looking inward, I want to offer a few ideas.

First, when men bring other men to the relationship, there tends to be far fewer problems. I will add a story here: many years ago, I had a gf who i "forced" to have sex with other guys (me, big bad Dom) and one day there was a guy really interested in her, she in him and he intimidated by me. So they met alone, she was supposed to come over later, never came and I tossed and turned sure they were having the perfect *****.

Some days later, I asked her if we were breaking up (I would leave me if I knew how) and after a quick discussion, she explained he was horrible at dinner and worse in bed and she was so depressed she did not want to bring that to me.

A few weeks later, she and I are in bed with another guy, she is having an amazing time, looking with love at him, and I am not worried.

I have noticed when a woman goes out and finds her guy that guy is HERS and the guy thinks She is HIS. Whereas, if the husband-lover brings the guy, she thinks the guy is an extension of you and the guy thinks she is a gift from you.

Same on the opposite side.

Back to two guys. I find that guys who are old friends and play sports together might be the ideal for a woman looking for two. They come with a good friendship intact and this is just one more thing they share.

Just some thoughts

Thanks for your insight, yea we thought about what would happen if there was a stronger bond with one of us first before she would accept and love both of us the same.

We don't want to exclude her from anything and don't want to be excluded as well, but understand that bonds can grow asymmetrically and we are prepared to deal with that possibility.

<<CNC>>

As a man who has been in numerous multiple relationships and a father of two incredible daughters, I have never found love to be quantifiable.

My mother said it elegantly, though not the be all, "Yes, I love my children unequally. I tend to love the one I am with the most." When the whole famdamily was together, her inequality bounced around the room.

Hey I know this is old, but I have to say that a two men relationship always interested me, although you say you're straight but still love eachother and are best friends that's great. I'm 19 years old, my email is [removed by moderator] haha :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Michi002. I've removed your email address from your post, but if you really want to post it publicly you can do so. I'd recommend against it as everything here is visible to anyone with a web browser, and there's nothing to prevent bots scraping the site for addresses to spam.

A much better idea is to send your details to one specific poster via Private Message. To do that, just click on their name on one of their posts and select the option from the drop-down.

Hi everyone,

My name is Dale and my best-friend and I are looking for a woman that we can both get to know and fall in love with. We are straight, but we did fall in love with each other and have a sexual relationship. We don't consider ourselves gay and don't do any pentrative sex other than oral, which is why we'd like a woman that we can both love, live with and eventually have kids with. I'm a 29 y.o. Agnostic black man and he's a 21 y.o. Atheist white man and we'd be looking for a woman from early to mid 20's (race and religion not important).
We both like to travel ALOT and see different parts of the world. And we're both the outdoors adventurous type. I don't expect this to get me anywhere but I figured at least say I tried :)

Thanks and have a great day/night

Hi Dale,
I'm almost sure that in the end, one of you will fall in love with that woman and your love and friendship will be over. It's kind of weird for me, you not being gay and doing such things with your friend. I don't actually get why you need a woman. :confused:

Hello dale

I don’t know if you have found the one, but just in case I would post. I am a 22 years old white female. I live in Miami, Florida. My brith country is cuba I attend the University of Miami and have 3 majors International Realtions, económics and modern languages. I love to travel and many other things and I would love to get to know you both. ╰(*´︶`*)╯♡

Just what I’m looking for

Hi everyone,

My name is Dale and my best-friend and I are looking for a woman that we can both get to know and fall in love with. We are straight, but we did fall in love with each other and have a sexual relationship. We don't consider ourselves gay and don't do any pentrative sex other than oral, which is why we'd like a woman that we can both love, live with and eventually have kids with. I'm a 29 y.o. Agnostic black man and he's a 21 y.o. Atheist white man and we'd be looking for a woman from early to mid 20's (race and religion not important).
We both like to travel ALOT and see different parts of the world. And we're both the outdoors adventurous type. I don't expect this to get me anywhere but I figured at least say I tried :)

Hey! I know it’s been a few years I was wondering where you guys are now ?

Hi everyone,

Interested

For what it's worth: if you look at people's profiles (at least on desktop) you can see the last time they logged in to this site.

The OP last logged in the year Frozen hit movie theatres. Do with that what you will. 🫢

Back