poly in new hampshire

aspiecat

im wondering how many other members are from new hampshire aswell as what their status is to get more insight on the polyamorous lifestyle

nh

I live in s.nh, I am new to the lifestyle and have been with a couple now for 8 months, we are looking for like minded friends, no hook ups we are exclusive to each other. I personally am looking for people to talk to since I am new to this to kind of help me with those "tough" days.

We are in nh as well. Had a relationship but soon figured out she was not good for either of us. Bad experience. Right now we are sticking to the two of us though hoping to continue the lifestyle.

Looking forward to meeting people in the lifestyle. Specially him because he would like to talk to other men in the lifestyle

I know that my bf would love to have someone else in this lifestyle to talk to, as would I, I am the new person added to this relationship, so far things have been good. Where about in NH are you? maybe we could talk via private message:)

Here in Hillsboro

Hi, since i grew beard in Movember in respect to prostate cancer awareness. people had been calling me Santa... i thought it so cute so it stuck. i may shave it off...

anyway i work and live in Hillsboro and will be there till 2016 sometimes. i am poly and what others call as "bull", "NarWhal", Male unicorn, or whatever you know what i mean as single male seeking others who need male counterparts to spice up.

it would be nice if i have santa outfit and come by for fun romp...

This is a safe space to discuss the logistics and unique issues of a triad - everything from emotional issues and jealousy and how to structure a relationship (anniversaries, dates, making sure each person's needs are met), to logistical issues like finances, living arrangements or sleeping arrangements, to family discussions regarding parenting and more.

Back