Greetings One and All

GothicGentleman

Good Morning (Or afternoon) to you all,

It is a pleasure to be on here, and I look forward to meeting and talking with lovely like minded people.

I am a 32 year old Gentleman from Sheffield, I have one partner a lovely lady who also lives in Sheffield but not with me in my humble home. There is alot more than this simple introduction but I do not wish to bore you with all the details. I like many things and also do enjoy the dabble with BDSM.

Thank you for the read and I look forward to learning more and evolving with each intercation.

Yours
GG

Greetings GothicGentleman,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

You will find many like-minded people you can relate to here, just look around on the various threads and boards and see what calls to you, let us know if you have any questions.

Glad to have you with us.
Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Back