Here to listen

fafnir2005

Hi I'm Matt and fairly new to the community. I am a divorced hetero male (divorced 1 year). After my divorce I began to rethink what I though I knew about what constitutes a relationship. I am now in a polyamorous relationship with a beautiful female and an additional beautiful female who travels for months at at time. They are slowly teaching me what polyamory is about and why it is a better fit for me than my previous monogomous relationships. I am ultrafit and muscular and the frequent target of a lot of female attention but have at last become comfortable with the fact that I need more than just a physical connection with someone for them to be a member of my intimate circle. I hope to lurk and listen.

Greetings Matt,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

Sounds like things are going very well for you these days, even though the thought of the divorce probably still stings. I hope Polyamory.com can help you on your poly journey. Don't hesitate to post and let us know if you have any questions.

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Back