looking for female to join - denmark

LOL not necessarily! Let's be optimistic ...

@ CoupleDenmark ... I wish you all the best and just hope you'll promise to treat this nice girl as an equal when you find her.

Sincerely,
Kevin T.

This is a community, but many come here clearly viewing this as a dating site. Actually, a dating site offers much more information than just "come join our family for awesome sex and lots of love." I'd feel much more welcoming if these people joined as real individuals, got into the groove here and participated like everyone else. That's the way to really get to know people online. Many great friendships start on forums and spin off into real life. These couples looking for women might as well be trawling for call girls, with the amount of personal conviction they're putting into their posts. I'd feel the same if single people did the same kamikaze posting. It's really just so much spam.

This is a community, but many come here clearly viewing this as a dating site. Actually, a dating site offers much more information than just "come join our family for awesome sex and lots of love." I'd feel much more welcoming if these people joined as real individuals, got into the groove here and participated like everyone else. That's the way to really get to know people online. Many great friendships start on forums and spin off into real life. These couples looking for women might as well be trawling for call girls, with the amount of personal conviction they're putting into their posts. I'd feel the same if single people did the same kamikaze posting. It's really just so much spam.

Agree. Be nice if people filled in their profile, posted an introduction etc. But I hope a suitable partner is found because if people can be happy in whatever combination or whatever means then that's good.

This thread was posted in the wrong section, anyway, so I am moving it to Europe in the Dating & Friendships section. But if people post dating and/or unicorn-hunting ads in the Dating & Friendships forums, we don't always have to poke at them with sticks. If you're not using this site to find people to date, and are annoyed by ads like this, you don't have to check out the Dating & Friendships forums.

Last edited:
Back