What are you drinking right now?

'Rhubarb Vanilla Ale' black tea. It's yummy!

'Rhubarb Vanilla Ale' black tea. It's yummy!

That does sound good.

Seattle’s Best coffee and Gold Peak unsweetened iced tea. I’ve been on jury duty this week and bored out of my skull waiting to get picked. I need lots of caffeine. I was tempted to get a Monster but refrained.

Michelob Ultra (light beer)

Homemade cocoa. Around a fire.

I'm loving our new place.

Beaver Buzz root beer energy drink

Flavel House blend tea with about half a teaspoon of sugar since I steeped a touch too long.

Flavel House is a historic house in Astoria, OR. They do an afternoon tea for mother's day, and a local gardener puts together the tea blend for the event and to sell in their gift shop. It's pretty tasty, and the only caffeine I drink. Lol

Angry Orchard "Crisp Apple" hard cider

The last time I was at Big Lots I found a diet (1/3 sugar) "Watermelon Cucumber Lemonade" that is now my favorite mixer (with Tito's vodka and a splash of lemon juice).

Risata Moscato d'Asti (a mild sweet white wine)

Water, water, and more water. Over 90 degree days with no air conditioning means I drink about 100 oz a day. :D:D

Unsweetened vanilla almond milk, Splenda, crushed ice, Bacardi.

Crown and Diet Coke.

Ipa.

IPA is the only beer I drink. My 2 favorites right now are a IPA from Worcester (MA) called Be Hoppy, and an Ithaca (NY) brew called Flower Power.

IPA is the only beer I drink. My 2 favorites right now are a IPA from Worcester (MA) called Be Hoppy, and an Ithaca (NY) brew called Flower Power.

I'm just starting down the IPA discovery route :D
Last night was one from Boundary Road Brewery www.brb.co.nz

Back