Hobbies

I enjoy a hard and heavy quickie just as much as I enjoy a well thought out sensual, sexual experience...

Oh sure. Quickies 5 days a week, and gourmet sex the other 2. If all I got was 2 quickies a week, I'd be one grumpy Mags.

Since I am in graduate school time is a premium but if I have a hobby it is definitely reading. I really enjoy reading on just about anything non-fiction. Recently, I have been real into reading on history, physics, and pretty much anything non-psychology related since I study psychology. I don't really have any other hobbies but I always seem to have a book lined up to read that I am excited about so I am content with my one hobby :)

Since I am in graduate school time is a premium but if I have a hobby it is definitely reading. I really enjoy reading on just about anything non-fiction. Recently, I have been real into reading on history, physics, and pretty much anything non-psychology related since I study psychology. I don't really have any other hobbies but I always seem to have a book lined up to read that I am excited about so I am content with my one hobby :)
Sciences in general I find really interesting to read about. Never continued with it after high school, but it's one of my favourite subjects. =]

Reading, painting, Singing, listening to music, wrtting poetry/stories, playing video games, and dancing.

I'm sure that I probably have a few more but I can't really think of the other ones at the moment it's amazing that I have time for most of these since I'm in college now and that's taking up a huge chunk of my life. Though it's noice to know that when I come home from a stressful day from college that I can go paint or write or do any hobbies of mine when I want it's a good feeling.

I guess if we consider sex as a hobby, count me in too. I had a nice quickie during a poker run the other day. We came back to my apt so I could change from my jacket to vest. It was getting hot outside and I don't like riding and being warm. I went to use the bathroom, when I came out she grab my hand and shoved it down her pants, she was dripping. YAY for motorcycles doing the prep work. :)

I really enjoy Rving, hiking, swimming, and cast iron cooking. I spent lots of time in a California RV park that has lots of wildlife. Specifically, deer, bobcats, owls, to many gophers, and even some mountain loins.

Up until this spring, a rancher across the road was raising a few buffalo (5) in a fenced area across the road from the park. Watch them chase down his 4X4 John Deere was a treat at feeding time. The buffalo protected his cattle from thieves which I guess was a problem. The rancher has now moved the buffalo out of public view.

Yet, while they were out front it was emotional and primal to watch the bull at full speed after the ranchers vehicle.

I play hockey, enjoy video games, digital art/design, occasional walks and bike rides (nothing long, just a cruise around the area), amongst a few other things that I can't think of at the moment.

I'm into video games, working out with the P90X program, crafting, cooking, board games, miniatures games, collectible card games, watching television, and having people over to do any of these things.

Things I absolutely DO NOT find fun are traveling, dangerous stuff like skydiving or motorcycles, and drug use.

I'm into video games, working out with the P90X program, crafting, cooking, board games, miniatures games, collectible card games, watching television, and having people over to do any of these things.

Things I absolutely DO NOT find fun are traveling, dangerous stuff like skydiving or motorcycles, and drug use.
People who ride motobikes are statistically better drivers than those in cars though. Makes it even worse to know that most of those accidents WITH motorbikes, are usually caused by a car driver being careless. So I'd hardly call it dangerous.

Well, you know that little fob on the dash..... Ok, kidding.

Really, my hobbies, besides flirting, are all things tech with a mix of old VW. :)

I enjoy reading and scrapbooking. Though I barely have time to breathe these days so I haven't gotten to do much of either.

I like hiking, reading, kayaking, swimming, sailing, campfires, cooking, and baking. Used to love scuba diving.

I enjoy reading and scrapbooking. Though I barely have time to breathe these days so I haven't gotten to do much of either.

I know that feeling all to well, and to top it off when I do have the time I do not have the money and when I have the money I do not have the time.

Back