Sex toys!

I'm interested to know what people play with. We're a couple who like dipping in and out of poly relationships, however, sadly most girls are only looking for the one off :confused:

Anywho, we're meeting with another girl soon and we were thinking of investing in a new toy. We've got the rampant rabbit, hand cuffs, beads (a couple of sets!), a few naughty outfits and dirty talk that we save for only the most depraved of encounters :p

We're not into bondage so we were thinking that a strap-on might be fun and then I found a vibrating one that I could use on her and see what it feels like to be him for a bit (albeit, a vibrating him!) and make have a little DP fun with her also.

Does anyone have any suggestions for what's good out there? Particularly in the strap-on department? And any other suggestions for toys where three can have fun is also welcome!

We're a couple who like dipping in and out of poly relationships, however, sadly most girls are only looking for the one off :confused:

Anywho, we're meeting with another girl soon and we were thinking of investing in a new toy.

I feel like these two statements are kind of at odds with one another... If you're looking for a deeper relationship, why focus entirely on the sex from the get-go? Not that I'm opposed to purely sexual liaisons at all, it is just at odds with your first statement.

As for toys... I am a huge fan of double ended dildos... Enjoyable for both women simultaneously, although MUCH more intense for whoever is on the bottom.

Does anyone have any suggestions for what's good out there? Particularly in the strap-on department?

Babeland has pages devoted to all the toys they sell, where customers add their own reviews. Sorry I can't post the link here, but you can use google to find their site.

Now, I am curious about this comment:
We're a couple who like dipping in and out of poly relationships, however, sadly most girls are only looking for the one off
Hmm, what do you mean by "dipping in and out?" How does one dip in and out of poly relationships? It sounds like using people, which goes against what poly is about. Maybe that's why you don't meet women who want to stick around -- if you're not really into a relationship for long term, why would anyone else you meet go for that with you?

Unless I'm misunderstanding what you mean... :confused:

Last edited:
I don't understand what this has to do with polyamory. Nothing in your post says the slightest thing about romantic relationships, sounds like it's all about sex.

Now don't get me wrong, sex is great, I'm just confused and wondering if this forum is what you think it is. More and exciting toys isn't going to help build romantic relationships if you aren't laying a strong foundation first.

I would check out fetlife for discussions with people who play casually with different toys. This forum is more about ongoing romantic relationships.

---

Do you have a good dildo that stimulates the g-spot? As well as a "safe feeling place" to use it, i.e. one where a woman can squirt all over without feeling like she's going to ruin the bed?

My other question is: why aren't you asking her what kind of toys she wants to play with, and take it from there? I can offer all kinds of ideas, but without knowing the other people involved and what they're into, it's impossible to predict what will be fun or dud. Bring out the wrong toy with the wrong person at the wrong time and playtime is over.

Original posters, I hope you continue to ask questions like this here. This forum is mostly about love relationships. Now you two may or may not define yourselves as poly as the forum generally does - multiple love relationships (or possibility of such) where all involved know and consent.

There are lots of questions about relationship issues here - all good. And poly for most is not solely about sex. But I have enjoyed and learned a lot from the discussions that were more focused on sexual topics like size, birth control, what is 'normal' physical reactions, female sexualities, male sexualities, techniques, sexual identities and so on. These aren't poly but they are part of our lives and I want to talk and listen about them and learn more.

I would like to know what toys or scenarios have worked for people in threesomes or triads or V's or whatever configuration. Not every poly person wants or has had group sex but some have. And I want to benefit from others knowledge. We give advice for couples looking for unicorns all the time. Why not offer suggestions from our experiences on ideas in how to satisfy said unicorn?

That said, I am very fond of blowfish - they are an erotic toys, video, and anything else one can imagine. They are very kink, trans, queer friendly too - some sex stores in my opinion are very heavily het orientated.

Also I would agree with SC above. Ask potential playmates what they like and want. You never know what's in their toy chest!

I apologize for bump the old topic, but I have some interesting observations that I would like to share...

I purchased one of male masturbator last October. When it's good it's very very good, but when it's bad, it's horrid. I do for the most part enjoy the sex toy.
[​IMG]

After 6 months with one of these toys I have arrived at several conclusions...

a) anyone living in an apartment building can expect all their neighbours to know about their new sex toy
My wife and I have separate rooms and tend to snuggle in each other's beds during early morning hours after a good sleep, something not uncommon for us more elderly folk [​IMG] Being a personal item I considered the presence of my new electric sex toy as on "a need to know basis' and did not tell my wife about my purchase. I set the unit on the hardwood floor at the head of my bed with the magnetic charger lead attached. At approximately 2am my wife and I were awakened by a loud bumping and buzzing sound. My wife came running into my room in quite an anxious state as I, still half asleep, was trying to comprehend what was happening. Perhaps on a carpeted floor it might have been more subdued. Regardless, my wife was now privy to my new personal vibrator, and I suffered no more that a little humility from my wife's laughing and wise cracks.

Last night, my wife (on the main floor) called me in my studio in the basement to ask what the noise was. As I came up the stairs I again heard a buzzing sound...much more subdued than the first time to the point my wife was looking around the kitchen trying to identify the sound. I had put the unit in my dresser drawer to charge this time, hoping if there was a problem the socks might help to muffle the sound. Apparently not enough. Once again I had to tend to my self starting sex toy amidst a comic remarks from my wife. This is twice that the unit while charging has started on its own.

b) Controls are too sensitive.
In between the two above incidents I also found it distressing to learn that the unit with its touch sensitive control buttons gives little room to maneuver it without changing the speed or setting. There appears to be no lock procedure to prevent unintentional change of settings, which I have found to be mostly slowing down until it is nearly stopped.

c) The unit will not necessarily stop functioning with the push of the off button
I also discovered (before the self start incident and my wife knowing about my vibrator) that the unit will sometimes not turn off no matter how long you hold the off button. While I was busy servicing myself one evening, I heard my wife ascending the stairs. Not being one who feels comfortable masturbating in front of anyone...including my wife, and my toy still being a secret, I pushed and held the stop button...but the unit just kept going. I was getting a little frantic and tried to hide the unit under a pillow in hopes that it might muffle the sound, but anyone in the room would have heard it. Fortunately for me, and my self esteem, my wife continued on to the bathroom, at which point I frantically pushed the off button again to no effect. I then tried attaching the magnetic charger adapter, which did cause the unit to turn off. This became a standard tactic in future usage. I always had the charger plugged in and near. I had to use this method of shutting the Cobra down on several future occasions.

They call vibrators, personal vibrators because they are supposed to be personal and not broadcast themselves to your family and neighbours.

It would have been great as an insert for my Teddy Babe for Girl on Top positions, but touch sensitive buttons kept touching the walls of the doll, and slowed it down to barely noticable [​IMG]

One plus of the unit is its ability to immerse in water. But I really don't use it to replace my rubber duck in the bathtub. I just want a male masterbator that turns on and off when I want it to, and holds whatever setting I use until I change it.

I have been looking at a possible (R1 & A10 with attachments) on the ToyDemon website.
[​IMG]
Has anyone had any experience with this toy? Regardless, if I order one, I will definitely post a review on it [​IMG]

Damn, that male masturbator sounds like it's more trouble than it's worth. :eek:

(Yes - that said), My wife enjoys the use of a clitoral vibrator during penetrative intercourse - best of both worlds, she says. It is quite effective - the combination never fails to bring her to very intense, prolonged, and multiple orgasms. Al

As a male, I can say for sure that best toy I ever tried is a sex robot. It cost me a fortune but it is worth every penny :)

Before I tried various masturbators and things for stimulating male "g-spot" (prostate) but nothing is even close to this :)

But like I said it cost me around $2.500...

DSC_0042_1_grande.jpg

the only thing I've tried was latex suits. yes, that was interesting. but after doing it in it for a few times, i just decided that's not for me. surely these things like at amazon or rubberloft do spice things up but for how long? if there's no feelings in it, your one (or two) night stand will never evolve into something more. never rely on toys to connect to the other person

the only thing I've tried was latex suits. yes, that was interesting. but after doing it in it for a few times, i just decided that's not for me. surely these things like at amazon or rubberloft do spice things up but for how long? if there's no feelings in it, your one (or two) night stand will never evolve into something more. never rely on toys to connect to the other person

I don't get into toys ... other than my Bouncy Castle!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inflatable_castle

I can't get enough! In my Bouncy Castle we get together in twosomes, threesomes, foursomes and even sometimes fivesomes... and we toss off all of our clothes and bounce and bounce and laugh and giggle and giggle and laugh until we can't take it anymore.

Accessories and batteries not included. Imagination sold separately. Not to be used in substitute for a real doctor or real medicine. Consult with your chiropractor and dental hygienist before inflating your Bouncy Castle. Bouncy Castle use may lead to gas, indigestion, headache, giggles, farts, gasps burps and even bleeding from the ears and eyes. Sometimes Bouncy Castle usage leads to cardiac arrest or even death. Never use a Bouncy Castle without adult supervision. Lather, rinse, repeat.

Last edited:
Its ironic really. Since I was 20 (I'm 37) I've never really had a sexual girlfriend who has been into sex toys like dildo's/vibrators even though I've always encouraged it for her-them.

I've bought loads of "erotic" clothing like stripper heels, latex clothing, lingerie and regular sexy night club dresses for them. And yet none of them have really been into sex toys - and believe me I've tried, from the recent famous "lovense" wifi remotely controlled egg sized toy to the old fashioned standard-dildo...

Its ironic really. Since I was 20 (I'm 37) I've never really had a sexual girlfriend who has been into sex toys like dildo's/vibrators even though I've always encouraged it for her-them.

I've bought loads of "erotic" clothing like stripper heels, latex clothing, lingerie and regular sexy night club dresses for them. And yet none of them have really been into sex toys - and believe me I've tried, from the recent famous "lovense" wifi remotely controlled egg sized toy to the old fashioned standard-dildo...

Well, it is never late to meet such person, I would say that you have only 37 what means that chances of meeting such girl now for you are higher than ever bro :)

Back