Florida

Orlando couple

we are a young 27m/26f couple in orlando that have been in search for the right woman to start a triad with or maybe even just friends to start. No luck so far but keeping a positive outlook on the situation.

Looking

I'm a bi-f very outgoing and spontaneous . My boyfriend and I are polyamorous and we are looking to meeting new friends and hopefully having something serious with someone . Would love to chat with you . In the south fl area and also up in cocoa beach a lot .

Panama City Beach. Married couple, would like to find another straight couple or (preferably) straight woman in 40s-50s.

I'm in Gainesville! Just joined this forum about 2 minutes ago, and I only know one other person in my area who is poly. Looking for more poly friends! I am married to a man, and we just recently started exploring our open marriage.

Newbie couple

Hi we are new to this site, we are in the Cape Coral fl area and we are looking for a single like minded F to complete our family, or any like minded people. We don't mind traveling, we up to Tampa a few times a month and the same to ftlauderdale and Miami a few times a month. Anyone in those areas please let us know.

North Orlando here. Stable professional couple (MF) looking for same to build relationship.
From the dates on the thread it looks like we may have been late to the party... :eek:

Poly bi couple in Miami Beach

Hello everyone! We are a bi couple in Miami Beach looking for a bi couple or single bi female for LTR. Would love to meet other like minded couples and singles.

Hi

We are in the fort myers area. We are dating separately. I am 36 m looking for a female to date. Friends first then maybe more later

South Florida

We are a 45 year old male and a 28 year old female looking to add another female to our lives, preferably for a LTR. Located in between Melbourne and Port Saint Lucie. Haven't had much luck so far. Hoping we might make some connection with like minded people here. :)

New to Poly in Fort Lauderdale

We are a married couple of 10 years, new to the Poly scene.
We are looking to meet a nice lady for LTR, anyone in the area can guide us?
46m/39f

Seem like it's easier to find a lady for a few sexual encounters than it is to find someone who wants to establish a relationship :)

looking for the right girl

kinda hard to find someone here in broward county. Its even harder to find someone that wants both of us. I wont give up though. Any chicks looking for a couple (him 24 and me 23) message me anytime.:)

We are a couple up in N-FLA (Jacksonville) looking for an addition to our family

. . . me and my gf have been hunting for unicorns for about 6 months . . .

We are actively looking for a girlfriend/ wife.

We are looking for our special lady as well.

. . . in search for the right woman to start a triad with . . . No luck so far . . .

Married couple 31/33 near Gainesville. Looking for women for equal triad . . .

My boyfriend and I are . . . looking to meeting new friends and hopefully having something serious with someone . . .

. . . married couple looking for a third . . .

Married couple, would like to find . . . (preferably) straight woman . . .

. . . we are looking for a single like minded F to complete our family . . .

We are . . . looking for a bi couple or single bi female for LTR.

We are . . . looking to add another female to our lives . . . Haven't had much luck so far.

We are looking to meet a nice lady for LTR . . .

Seem like it's easier to find a lady for a few sexual encounters than it is to find someone who wants to establish a relationship

Its even harder to find someone that wants both of us . . . Any chicks looking for a couple (him 24 and me 23) message me anytime.:)

The lack of success in this thread is directly correlated to the strategy of seeking ONLY as a couple who wants a woman to be with both of them. And also the crappy idea that people are like condiments that you add to a meal. You don't ADD a human being to an existing relationship. Women who are bi and attracted to couples do not want to be used to augment and enhance what you have already - they want relationships of their own that are satisfying to them as well as to the other people. You develop and nurture relationships separately for what they are.

Date separately! Triads that succeed only happen organically, naturally over time. Trying to create one NEVER or RARELY works and usually ends in disaster. Read the boards here and you will see that very clearly! It will be hella easier to meet someone if you're not only offering a package deal. Do a tag search for "unicorn hunters" and you'll learn why. Good luck!

Last edited:
I couldn't agree more with nycindie!

I am what you all call a "unicorn", and agree 100% with her post. I have been with a couple in a triad before, but it didn't start out that way. I first started dating the husband and a relationship grew with the wife...it happened organically and was a great relationship.

When I think about dating a couple as a couple I tend to wonder...is the wife able to date other males or only who her husband is dating?...are they doing this just to "spice up" the relationship?...will I really be treated as an equal?...etc.

The lack of success in this thread is directly correlated to the strategy of seeking ONLY as a couple who wants a woman to be with both of them.

Yep. I'm an attractive, experienced bisexual woman in Florida, and I do NOT date couples who come as a "package deal," meaning if I decide I only really want one of you, I get dumped. Plus, as an attractive bi female, I almost always already have a boyfriend or girlfriend of my own in my life, and therefore cannot fit myself neatly into your prepackaged relationship.

Back