What did you do today that made you smile?

Kissed my week old grandson, rocked him to sleep and got him settled while he mommy went and laid down for some much needed rest. :)

Wrapped up a very big project at work. Like a huge load just fell off my shoulders... :)

I came home from 10 (REALLY boring) hours at work to my kids' smiling faces and hugs and kisses from them all! No matter how tired I am, they can always make me smile.

Making up!!

Laughed and teased E on our noon call.....so relieved we made up from the recent PMS crazies.

I so wish to make this work!!

I thanked the goddess for rain on my birthday(yes really, I love rainy days). And I sent my parents messages thanking them for having me.

Had a talk with my 15 y/o son about masturbation :). Let him know I'm fine with it, where the lotion is, clean up after himself and that we have condoms when he's ready for that step.

Went for a walk with my husband and our son, and after lunch had some spontaneous good loving with my husband while grandma took care of junior. Also discovered a new polyamory dating site polyamorycity.com which may be of interest to others.:D

This should have been posted yesterday but I was toooooooooo tired by the time we got home.

Bought a Hitachi Massager! WOOT!

Back