Seeking poly people for the National Geographic Channel Series TABOO

AllyResearcher

To the lovely people at Polyamory.com,

My name is Alison Barnes and I’m a Researcher on the long-running prime-time documentary series TABOO on National Geographic Channel.

I've found you through the forum Polyamory Weekly - a logical place to go to find proud poly people.
We’re doing a story on polyamory and I'm looking for poly people who are interested in sharing their stories and adventures.

A little about the show:

Taboo presents an in-depth analysis of human behaviours and customs from around the world. As the title suggests, the focus is on practices that some countries or cultures might consider strange. But often things that are considered taboo are not well understood. Our aim is to explore these customs, practices and behaviors in order to shed light on them. In each episode, personal stories are presented alongside analysis from leading academics and experts in the relevant field.

Our production office is based in Sydney Australia Australia, and we shoot all over the world, particularly in the US and UK.

I appreciate you taking the time to read this post If you think this might be something you're interested in then I'd love to hear from you, just email me ASAP at: [email protected] and I'll get back to you promptly.

Warm Regards,

--
Alison Barnes | Researcher

Beyond Productions
109 Reserve Road, Artarmon NSW 2064

Phone: (61 2) 9437 2103
Fax: (61 2) 9437 2094
Email: [email protected]

And I still won't be able to watch it. :(

Neither will I....I haven't owned a TV in almost two years! I don't even have a DVD player...or a microwave....or a toaster oven....or a dishwasher. Holy shit I'm basically a cave man :eek:

Neither will I....I haven't owned a TV in almost two years! I don't even have a DVD player...or a microwave....or a toaster oven....or a dishwasher. Holy shit I'm basically a cave man :eek:

But you have a door! I'd trade my microwave for a door to Mr. A. ;)

Nope. but boy we really love that show but I doubt that we are ready to see ourselves in an episode yet.

I haven't had television in over 15 years. Haven't even heard of the show. :(

I need a door-and a room to go along with the door!
;)

I haven't had television in over 15 years. Haven't even heard of the show. :(

I need a door-and a room to go along with the door!
;)

I'm astral projecting me and my hammer to build you a room...:eek: you didn't tell me you were in the shower!!.....meeeeowwww!

I'd do the show, but it's illegal for me to be living with my men right now where I live. that might change this week. cross your fingers.

Besides, my men won't let me anyway :( so mean. And you think I am the boss? nope.:(

I'd do the show, but it's illegal for me to be living with my men right now where I live. that might change this week. cross your fingers.

You can't be married to a man and also have a male roommate?

There are days when I'm grateful to live in a West Coast "hippy" state.

The following states, have no statutes against fornication, adultery, or cohabitation, and they also do not recognize common-law marriages.

California
Hawaii
Nevada
Oregon
Washington

Living my whole life on the west coast, I was blown away that people could actually be arrested becasue of who they were living with. We just seem to have schizophrenic voters.

Back