FMF v. MFM disparity?

You never know ... the future is full of surprises.

hi i am straight man currently single. I've always had monogamous stories. Lately, I like the idea of a threesome. MFM. I like the idea of a happy and satisfied woman with two men for herself, who take care of her and treat her like a princess. At the same time all friends without any competition, but with the pleasure of having fun. I think it's more natural for a woman to manage two men than vice versa, but that's just my opinion. I love female expressions of pleasure, the idea of knowing her happy enjoying two men, not just for once as a transgression, but whenever she wants it turn me on. I like the idea of polyandry as a very normal and obvious thing for everyone. Like a monogamous couple. And i like the idea that a woman find so naturally to have two men. What do you think?

PS nice to meet you to all :)

Hi mfmfantasy,
Welcome to our forum.

I am in an MFM V. One female and two males. Both of the males are romantically involved with the female, but we have never had a threesome.

Regards,
Kevin T.

Hi mfmfantasy,
Welcome to our forum.

I am in an MFM V. One female and two males. Both of the males are romantically involved with the female, but we have never had a threesome.

Regards,
Kevin T.
So you alternate to have sex, i imagine. As she felt? I really like to understand how a woman feel to have to men.
It's the thing that i like more, as the expressions. PS sorry for my bad English.

Hi mfmfantasy,

We just never had an interest in trying a threesome, it never interested us. I guess you could say we alternate to have sex, but honestly we all have sex so seldom that there isn't much there to alternate. All three of us are straight, so the men wouldn't be involved with each other, the two of us are just friends. Hopefully this answers some of your questions.

Regards,
Kevin T.

P.S. You might enjoy the movie, "A Small Circle of Friends."

P.P.S. Also, the movie, "Threesome."

So you alternate to have sex, i imagine. As she felt? I really like to understand how a woman feel to have to men.
It's the thing that i like more, as the expressions. PS sorry for my bad English.

So, as a polywoman who is a fan of threesomes/group sex (of all varieties but also specifically MFM) - to me? It feels absolutely awesome!. I feel like the sexiest woman on the fucking PLANET! (It's like a treat, a birthday favor - I wouldn't want it to be the ONLY sex I get, I like 1:1 as well, but it definitely feels special to be the center of attention.)

You may be interested in reading my old blog post: Threesomes - a Playbook (explicit).

Lotus's husband TT used to like to be with me AFTER I had been with someone else (apparently "sloppy seconds" are a turn-on for some?) - so serial sex, also a thing. I once seduced 3 new men in one day - it was kind of a game back then - I was a teenager. (Yup, totally a super-slut - owning it! I had just found my sexual power and wanted to see what it could do...never got pregnant, never got infected, WIN!)

Amusingly, I was actually thinking about this today - MrS (my husband), and MrClean (my FWB), and I are going to dinner tomorrow with old friend JB (and family). So, it occurred to me that - all three of the adult men in our party tomorrow night have, at one time or another, given me "oral favors" (i.e. cunnilingus). And that JB was actually involved in my very, very FIRST threesome (MFM - but no PIV sex occurred) with that exact act. Hmmm. :sneaky: I'm probably going to be extra horny all night playing through a lot of pleasant memories!

Lately, I like the idea of a threesome. MFM.

By the time my wife, Becky, and her first poly boyfriend (Ben) broke up a couple of years ago, I had become comfortable enough with the idea of her having sex with other men to offer her the opportunity to fulfill her long time fantasy of an MFM threesome. We had opened up our mono marriage so that she could explore here resurgent interest in an old college boyfriend. They were together a couple of years, and he even lived with us for some time, but eventually - for reasons still not clear - he felt the need to move on. While he lived with us, I had overheard them having sex several times, and "caught" them making out a few times - but sex with him was always behind closed doors, and he had no interest in a threesome (to my wife's disappointment). But as a result of the exposure to her intimate relationship with him, I had come from originally being mortified at the idea of her having sex with another man (when she asked me to open our marriage), to being comfortable enough to offer her a "swinger style" anonymous MFM threesome - to fulfill her favorite fantasy - and to help her get over her heartbreak. She had asked for us to go poly, and now he had left, while I still had a long distance partner and local fwb/casual gf (and still do).

So, we signed up for a swinger site, and went through the screening/vetting process, met Sam for coffee, then drinks, and finally the main event, which went well for all concerned. And Sam ended up becoming Becky's new poly boyfriend. They are still together, and we continued to have occasional MFM threesomes - every couple of months or so - Becky is always up for it. :) (We - both guys - are hetero, and don't interact other than inadvertent touch. We are both comfortable with the scenario and don't freak about casual contact. One obviously cannot be homophobic and have an MFM threesome). :)

Obviously, one cannot assume that someone you meet on a swinger site will end up becoming a poly partner - that was just mostly luck. Although, some times swinger partners (probably especially single guys) might be willing to become "regular play partners", but again one never knows that going in to a scene, or whether they would work out at all. Still, if you and your wife want the experience of a MFM threesome, there are obviously opportunities on the swinger sites. Make sure you educate yourself first - and make sure your ad makes it plain that you are not a "cuck/hotwife" couple looking for a "bull" (unless that kink appeals to you). Vet and screen carefully - meet in a public for coffee or drinks first.

From a poly perspective, MFM V relationships are not uncommon in the poly world (woman with two male partners, where the 2 males are not romantically/sexually connected) - but not all such relationships would include MFM threesomes in bed. Some obviously, but probably not most.

Edit addition:
And, in regard to the topic of the original post. From my time in this forum and what I have read here and elsewhere, it does seem that MFM V's do significantly outnumber FMF V's - public fantasy perception not withstanding. :)

Last edited:
It might just be my own experience or perception, but it seems like there are way more poly relationships with 1 man and 2+ women than 1 woman with multiple men.

Am I off target? If not, what are your thoughts on the difference between the two?

I've been in a few poly arrangements and oddly (or not oddly?), the most stable one was when I was the only female.

It seems sort of the exception though, I'd like to hear everyone's take on it.

Thanks!
I think MFM it's more right then an FMF.
A woman can easily satisfied two men, than viceversa.
And i find it more naughty.

Please don't confuse sexual fetishes with love styles. Here, we focus on polyamory as a love style. You might find discussions to suit your fantasies are better over at Fetlife.

Back