Fun and Frolic With Long-Term Love

Honestly, I admire your determination and bravery in tackling your inner demons. You rock!

Leetah

Thanks. I don’t think it’s very admirable. I pretty much spent the entire rest of the day feeling ill and I was dizzy until the time I went to bed. :(

Today I started the “40 Bags in 40 Days” cleaning initiative, where you clean one thing a day and take out one bag of trash (or donations) from your home each instance. It can be as simple as a shelf, or you can tackle an entire closet! I am doing it with a bunch of friends. It actually begins tomorrow, but I needed to escape from the Blessing Box crazy for a short bit, so I decided to be an over-achiever and start early. Lolol

I needed something easier, because I wanted a win. So, I cleaned off the top of Dan’s dresser, which is my personal dumping ground for toiletries and my makeup bag.

I had half a bag of trash when I was finished, and a small pile of jewelry to put into the Blessing Box. Most of the donations consisted of metal earrings and necklaces that were given to me as gifts, that I have never worn even once. The trash was pretty much all ancient makeup - I don’t think I ever will learn how to use liquid eyeliner without looking like a mess, so away it went. 😎

Before

https://www.amazon.com/photos/share/kL04cr8bYm2786cCDeaOlrsXqrfs8LzsRQnhCATu31B

After

https://www.amazon.com/photos/share/Q4dtd2N94nRJKhUqUjer6WsWCuxDUsvOKoTHoa0cXN

Gosh guys! Keeping up with this journal has never been a chore for me before, but the Blessing Box keeps me so busy, this has fallen to the wayside! I am going to try and update more often.

DarkKnight and I had a wonderful Valentine’s Day! We went to one of our favorite tea shops in Waynesboro for a special event there. Everything was delicious; it was a 5 course tea - salad, soup, quiche, sandwiches & scones, and dessert. I had a caramel Creme Brûlée tea that was amazing! We had really good sex afterward, which I was really craving. He and I hadn’t connected like that in over a month. It’s funny though, I was in the same situation with my ex husband - we’d have long periods with no sex. With my ex though, I was frantic all the time. With DarkKnight, our relationship and love is so strong in other ways, I am calm. I do think being poly helps with that as well (duh) but he is such an amazing person - my person - that it is a completely different situation.

PunkRock and I have reservations to see the Chinese terracotta soldiers in Richmond on Sunday. That’s what we’re doing for the holiday - we are driving down and staying overnight in a hotel. It’s really interesting to me what each guy planned - both of them made their suggestions separately, and both ideas were perfect. <3

Today is going to be busy, but then, what day isn’t?! Today is the start of a new initiative with the Box - Fresh Food Fridays. I am going to try to keep the Box stocked all day long with produce. We get some from time to time, but a bag of potatoes or a pint of strawberries goes super fast. I asked people to send me PayPals and bring over fruits and veggies so every hour I can put something fresh inside the Box. Oh! Someone is bringing me a mini fridge today at 11 am! So that fridge is going to be used primarily for this.

Our “sponsor a senior” program is going better than I had hoped. On March 1 I am going up to PA for a warehouse sale with a donor to get adult diapers at a discount - $5 a pack. Normally they are anywhere from $20-$40 so this is crazy savings. So far I have $125 donated as open-ended cash, meaning it isn’t earmarked for any one person - people wanted it to go to a senior in need. A lot of little $5 donations have added up.

It’s difficult, because we have so many different things to focus on. I try to space things out. Our next meat giveaway is on the 26th and I don’t have anything for that yet. I will start collecting cash for that tomorrow.

But back to today! I have to go get produce this morning, and make better space for the fridge before 11. I know where I want it to go, but I honestly have no idea where the items that are being displaced will live. My tabletop is covered, but it’s organized chaos - I have a friend coming over in the afternoon to help me break down diapers and laundry pods into ziplocks.

Oh! My daughter’s broken foot is all better. She can drive again, and go back to work. Her old job wants her back, so this afternoon she is going in to start the paperwork. She is excited and so am I. We are in no hurry to kick her out, but we are in a hurry to kick her out. Lol We love her dearly, but she’s a terrible slob and I hate having to tell her to get her crap back into her room. She shares a bathroom with DarkKnight and he is constantly telling her to get her makeup brushes off the sink.

We had a really good second estimate on our basement electrical work, so I am hoping to schedule that to happen in 2 weeks. DarkKnight will have to get the day off work so the power will be out.

Last edited:
You inspire me. I love you for what you are doing for others.

Thanks!

I am not doing much today. PunkRockAwesomesauce is at work, and DarkKnight took our daughter to PA to visit his cousin’s family. I am home alone, which doesn’t happen often. Y’all know I hate it. I feel depressed and down and besides being alone, I think the weather has a lot to do with it. :(

That said, we’ve had several donations this morning already, and my doorbell has rang three times. I am sooo not wanting to deal with anyone at all though! I am going to shower and then work on some organizing and sorting in the Blessing Box overflow room.

I keep forgetting that I am going away on a trip tomorrow - I’ve done no packing or anything. Haha as I wrote that sentence, PunkRock messaged me and said I should find his black backpack for him so he can pack when he gets home. We are definitely on the same wavelength today! Anyway, I am excited about the room - we got a king bed with a double whirlpool tub. I am looking forward to being covered in Nuru massage oil and having some slippery fun! I feel self conscious about my weight though - I need to get back on a diet again. I told PunkRock I don’t want him looking at me when I feel so gross about my body, but he gave me a stare like I was crazy. “You’re my wife. You’re the whole total package. You are always sexy to me.”

He is amazeballs.

I wonder if he’ll say the same when we are stuck, slip-sliding together, wedged in the whirlpool tub, having to call 911 to escape. Lolololol

That actually happened to DarkKnight and I once. We didn’t have to call 911, but it took us 15 minutes to get the hell out. Lmao

PunkRockAwesomesauce and I had a good getaway. We enjoyed the art museum and our time together. We had an issue with the hotel, however - our reservation was for a room with a whirlpool tub in it, and when we arrived, they had given our room to someone else! This was a room I specifically called about, to make sure we would get it - I made a direct reservation! The person behind the desk was kind of like, oh well. This pissed me off, because after hours in a car, I really need some relief. If it was important enough for me to call and reserve and pay extra, don’t you think you should fucking honor that? We were right on time for check in, and they had no excuse. We were told that the hold on our credit card would be released right away, but as of right now, they are still hanging on to our money.

The crazy part was that I had to call their corporate office from my car to get another hotel lined up, but the closest was like 45 miles away in bumper to bumper traffic, but we didn’t have a choice since it was the only other one we could find with a private whirlpool. They wanted to charge us an additional $100 for the room! I’m like, you must be smoking something - you need to honor our original reservation! Eventually the person on the phone figured out she could sign us up for their card club, gift me 10,000 points and use that to decrease the price so I ONLY had to pay $25 more and drive over. I told her that would do for now but to add to my complaint that this was still completely unacceptable.

They were supposed to call me back after “reviewing” my complaint, but they didn’t. I called this morning and a different rep was like, we gave you 10,000 points, isn’t that good enough? No, it fucking wasn’t. As of right now, the first charge at the original hotel is still pending - they have two business days to deal with it. (So they say.) They have said they are cutting us a check for the total cost of the second hotel but it will take 4-8 weeks to arrive.

We will see how this goes.

Other than all those shenanigans, the room itself was nice and I used the whirlpool three times! With hot water it was like a hot tub, minus the chemicals that cause a yeast infection. Whoo hoo! The other really good part was that the second hotel was really close to my favorite chain restaurant - The Cheesecake Factory, so PunkRock and I had dinner there. That said, we both thought our meals were a little salty. The cheesecake was the bomb though and we ate it in the Whirlpool.

We skipped the free breakfast and instead fucked like crazy after putting down a dropcloth and covering each other in Nuru Massage gel. Holy crap - it really is crazy slippery! It wouldn’t even stay in my hands! Definitely works best when you’re wet, and if you stay wet. It felt soooo good to slide all over each other, and we had giggly goofy fun, and didn’t ruin the sheets! I definitely want to buy one of the branded massage mats - the dropcloth was gross. Lol It was a last minute purchase by PunkRock, but we both agree we want something more substantial to play on for next time.

The Blessing Box is still keeping me busy, as is teaching. I have been thinking about going back to school and snagging a social work degree. It’s ok if I don’t make a lot of money with it, but I think I want a helping career at this point in my life. It will really depend on how many of my credits will transfer and how much it will cost. I’m not sure what I want to do with it yet - I need to do some more reasearch.

I am finally going to get an updated STD test done this Friday. There’s no real reason why, other than to put my relationship with SirGawain firmly in the past. He’s still a Facebook friend as he isn’t a jerkface, and I sailed through that breakup fairy easy. Of course, it might have been more difficult for him, as I think I blindsided him. I feel a bit bad that I couldn’t continue but I am not healthy to be dating. Can you believe that I still fucking think about WarMan? It breaks my heart. The emotional fallout is still ongoing. The process has been as intense as my divorce was, if not more. With my divorce, my grief was centered around my children and trying to pick up the pieces of their hearts. I had some really tough times here and there but there was no pining for my ex-husband. With WarMan, I catch myself thinking about things still.

Don’t get me wrong - it has definitely decreased. Things aren’t raw. But it definitely still sucks ass. I will get signed back up with therapy one of these days. I did a lot of work right after the breakup already - fuck that seems like ancient times. Probably because it was. Yeah, I know it isn’t healthy, but I think it’s mostly a mild sort of unhealthy. Like, I don’t look him up online or anything. Just once in a while I start to think about him or a time we shared together and I get stuck, thinking about how fucking much I really did love him. But then I shake it off and move on with my day. I move forward, not backward. That’s why it sucks that I am stuck sometimes. I think some of it may have to do with our DD/lg dynamic. I was just starting to get into that and now I don’t have it at all.

I have zero interest in dating at the moment though. Too much going on. So for that reason, as much as I know I need to get my ass into therapy, it isn’t an overly pressing need.

DarkKnight and I need to plan our anniversary event but I don’t even have any ideas. It’s 12 years - or is it 13? Lol I am no good with dates on this stuff. Either way, it’s not a major milestone and we can’t afford it anyway. I would like to do another overnight trip somewhere though. We need to talk about it. <3

STD testing, complete. I pulled a groin muscle the night before. That wasn’t fun. It feels fine now though, thank goodness. I guess I will hear results next week. I am really not that stressed about it. Apparently I gained back ALL of the 25 pounds I lost. Story of my life. Sigh.

I have been busy with the Box, and those that follow the Facebook page might know that I am hinting at a big announcement - there’s a third one opening up in town. I am very excited, because now we will have a network of 3! Hopefully that will take the pressure off a bit. It was busy here today, and it was raining! Crazypants, I tell you. I am not posting about the location because people will start showing up and they aren’t ready for visitors yet. It’s in a great spot though.

I need to go stock the Box once more tonight and then I am closing up shop until tomorrow morning. We have a chicken giveaway all day and so we will be busy. This is the first time we’ve required pre-registration, and we have a wait list. I need a break tonight. PunkRock bought the movie Interstellar, which we have both seen but we will prolly watch it tonight. Oh! I recently saw Black Panther and loved it - and I really liked Cloverfield Paradox as well.

So I am teaching today, but then I have the next two weeks off. On Thursday, I canceled class a while back, because I am taking a road trip with a volunteer to go buy adult diapers at a super cheap warehouse sale. Packs that normally go for $20-$40 sell for a flat $5. There are too many in need in our community to not make this a priority. I think we’ve raised $250 to spend? I feel good about this. Next week half of my students are going to Great Wolf Lodge, so rather than have to hold a ton of make-up classes, I am just calling the whole thing off and we will start back up the following Tuesday. I am looking forward to the break - I need to spend a day focusing on getting my paperwork in order for my classes!

Yesterday was the busiest day i have had at the Blessing Box and I am dragging ass today. I had some amazing things happen though, so it’s good. Today I am doing a secret giveaway - I started calling them “random acts of sunshine” - and I am excited about it. In the past we’ve surprised people with Dunkin Donuts and another time it was Girl Scout Cookies. It’s fun, out of the ordinary things that’s most people probably take for granted but that a lot of my visitors can’t afford to indulge in. Well, yesterday I went and bought 16 gift certificates to the corner ice cream shop. Every family I see is going to be able to get a one scoop ice cream for each person, free of charge. I am sure I will run out fast, but it’s not meant to be an all day thing - just a random ray of sunshine that happens to fall on a few folks that come to visit me. :)

I also spent $200 yesterday shopping for items to stock both of the other Blessing Boxes. We are announcing the opening of the 3rd Box tonight in a Facebook Live, and I want to make sure both Boxes have a good amount of items.

OMG I haven’t slept well in about a week and I so don’t want to get out of bed this morning, but I need to shower, stock the Box and then print and grade quizzes for my 11:00 class. Ugh. Tonight DarkKnight has his choral practice so I believe PunkRock and I might go to our favorite restaurant. I guess it depends on how the rest of the day goes. I need to color my hair right after class, and the Live starts after 6 pm. PunkRock will be home around 6:30...maybe it will work out! I hope so. :)

I’ll post photos later. We have so much happening!

First, I did get my STD tests back and I remain all clear on everything. I will get another follow up, but my doctor said he feels I don’t need more at this point. I want to be 100% on the herpes stuff and I have read that it sometimes can take up to 4 months to show positive. Right now, I am 2 months past the last time I slept with SirGawain. My doctor said that usually the first outbreak happens within 2 weeks, so if I was going to have it and be a person with outbreaks, I would more than likely know about it already. He doesn’t think I have some strain hiding that won’t show until 4 months, but I read the Internet and I want to be 100% sure. Lol He says he is tired of people with Internet medical degrees. But anyway, as of now, I didn’t catch herpes. I wasn’t ever really concerned, but a lot of people shit on me for the choice I made to pursue a relationship regardless of SirGawain’s status. Don’t get me wrong - I am really fucking happy, but I wasn’t anxious about my decision there.

Today I awoke to a message from PunkRockAwesomesauce telling me that our Blessing Box was smashed. We had super high winds here and it blew forward, fell over and broke one piece of the glass. He cleaned it up the best he could and then went to work. DarkKnight went out and moved it indoors. A local glass shop donated the glass to fix it for free, as soon as they heard it was the Blessing Box, but people donated toward its repair anyway! Within an hour and a half we had $195 raised! I posted that we didn’t need it, but people had a real emotional reaction about it. That felt good. It’s a symbol for some members of our community now. <3

Since it is currently out of commission, we decided to paint it, but that meant that I had to pick a color! We want it to match the front door, so I had PunkRock paint the two samples I had onto that this afternoon. Funny story - we all picked the same choice separately! :) So I went and bought a gallon of the paint. We won’t actually paint the door til the weather gets warmer, but at least we can do the Box tonight!

Last edited:
Promised photo dump.

Blessing Box a couple of days ago, looking good!

https://www.amazon.com/photos/share/0wJ2S3zzyY3FepGwvJwPjySJCJUPuYVUrQgbpHVlCQC

Blessing Box this morning, not so hot.

https://www.amazon.com/photos/share/CXxeKKVd4pnV3mwpdngEgODQz4HracFAkMhbIdMgpAj

Yeah, it was bad. :( Stupid wind.

My classroom/game room/Blessing Box overflow space. I went with a volunteer to buy adult diapers yesterday, for seniors who can’t afford them, but who also don’t qualify for medical assistance.

https://www.amazon.com/photos/share/d8h8lHmslQlWJEEXX30ZlRDoM5xzkSZO09pKarZ5hge

Um...we bought a lot. My living room makes me look like a hoarder.

https://www.amazon.com/photos/share/g95SSVQ4nx6Qt5wJOStkKmXVmBDES8GHjK4DrsNfrTC

Good news is that my overflow room table was EMPTY tonight, and PunkRock used the space to paint the Box. Here are the color samples we tried out - the top two are the same color, as are the bottom two. We chose the bottom one, Behr Marquee Brand, exterior semi gloss. It’s called Caribe. When I look at it, I feel like I am on vacation!

https://www.amazon.com/photos/share/syNpudPQ2no22786q7WcFwZcMhGjYdw80XrP04sI9IX

The lockset will be changed to match once we actually paint the front door. We bought it January 2017. Lolol We have to wait now until we get two days in a row of perfect weather that are warm enough so we can remove the door all that time. One to remove everything and sand it down. The second to spray it.

And, lastly, here I am in set 9 of 27 Invisalign aligners. A third of the way through the THIRD set of braces. I just want it to be over. I am feeling pretty good today though. I don’t mind being 40. Need to lose that 25 pounds again but I’m not worrying about it now.

https://www.amazon.com/photos/share/LeLy72iEGpf9oOAfNug4sW6bhDq7YvvPQNyjUngA2B5

Last edited:
Back open for business!

https://www.amazon.com/photos/share/gUmM1OZAnXOnNWN4mB9IvULNMZliwYsza3FiWalJb5U

Yesterday was one of those days where I just go from one thing to the next and there wasn’t enough time to get everything done. This morning so have to stop and focus on bills and figuring out what DarkKnight and I are doing for our anniversary this weekend! I know we are going to see a show, but beyond that, I don’t know. We have talked about getting a hotel room, but I think instead we may go to the play on Saturday night and then do a day trip nearby.

My classes are canceled this week as half my students were going to the annual Great Wolf Lodge trip. It still seems strange to not travel there each year! Today I do have a student coming over as he is leaving for 3 weeks and needs to be given some instruction so he doesn’t fail the entire course because of it.

I’m on Day 2 of my period - it came early again this month and it has me feeling so dehydrated and disinterested in food. I didn’t eat dinner last night, and instead I went to a meeting so was invited to because of the Blessing Box - a church consortium wanted me to come speak to them about how they could be of service. It seems they will be of most help to the second location, and she has the least amount of donations right now, so that would be amazing.

DarkKnight has good news about his bonus this year - he’s getting a pretty good bump and a $4000 lump sum payment. Of course after taxes that will be half that, but we are going to pay off a credit card and a loan so it will be a welcome boost to our bottom line!

Here is a picture of me from yesterday:

https://www.amazon.com/photos/share/FJCN0sU982P7ucgv786KMhSaaeyzjfe0BlFYXNbHnMm

Last edited:
DarkKnight and I have our 12th wedding anniversary this coming Sunday. He said he doesn’t really want to stay overnight anywhere, as the important thing to him is that we are together, not where we go. Such a sweetie! We still don’t have a concrete plan, just some partial reservations!

Saturday we plan to go to the local Home Show - we did this last year and got some good information on contractors in our area. In the evening we have tickets to go see Boeing Boeing at the dinner theater, as the owner comped them to DarkKnight when he went in for a recent audition.

Oh! I should mention that DarkKnight is going to play Dewey in Legally Blonde the Musical, as well as a couple of non-speaking parts (as a bailiff and as a police officer), AND he got a role as a pirate in a children’ theater production. He is very excited about being a pirate!

Ok, so that will be Saturday’s plan - a fun day together but nothing too over the top. I am looking forward to both plans. We’re going to stay home overnight and then on Sunday morning we have a nebulous plan to go get kolaches in Ellicot City. We haven’t had kolaches since moving out of Texas 13 years ago! We have talked about going to this place few times, so we are finally going to do it. Lol After that, I don’t know. He is into the idea of an escape room so we might do that together.

Last night he and I went to Mango Grill and had a good connection there. I love my husband so fucking much. <3 :)

Last edited:
Well, our weekend Anniversary trip didn't turn out the way we had planned, but things were still pretty wonderful. Saturday was great - we did the Home Show and we now have two appointment scheduled to get estimates on replacing our central air unit. We did go to the dinner theater and saw Boeing Boeing, which was funny and well done. The next day, our actual anniversary though, was all over the place!

The kolache place was permanently closed. Thankfully DarkKnight noticed that on yelp before we left. So, we ended up last minute driving an hour to the Alamo Drafthouse, and watching Say Anything together on the big screen. This is absolutely one of my favorite movies, so it was amazing to see it that way! We had a delicious lunch at Peri Peri Chicken before the show, and afterward we stopped at an antiques depot and spent some time exploring, but ultimately didn't buy anything.

On the way back through Frederick we decided to go do the Excalibur escape room at Clue IQ. We were the only two in the room, which made it fun! We lost, and it was completely my fault, so I was bummed about that. I had the key to one of the props in my hand but I set it down and promptly forgot about it. :( We got all the way to the end and then we were stuck FOREVER and didn't ask for a clue until the time ran out. That was a bummer, but it was still a neat room. Clue IQ has the BEST production values in the area, honestly. They cost a little more, but I definitely recommend them. :)

After our loss, we rallied and went to have Hibachi at Nikkos in town, and that was super yummy. We had good sexy times later on, so I felt very loved and cherished all day long. I was told DarkKnight that its always amazing that we have been together 12 years and have such a strong relationship. I love him so completely, and it's just so easy. So much of that is the type of person he is - he's patient and kind, and always so understanding. On top of that, he is a REALLY good partner. I feel like we are such a strong team. I'm so lucky to have him in my life. <3

DarkKnight & I at an antiquey-place:

https://www.amazon.com/photos/share/f1e9ufb7t1GrhqTPDx99F9SwWzkcvXGYCfMGRU2yzij

Losers at the Escape Room:

https://www.amazon.com/photos/share/DHTg5d4UYtFzXEMb7yG8dbOKEA2mCBji47QSmKEM50a

Last edited:
The electrical contractors came on Wednesday to rewire our basement and install an entirely new panel, but their company had failed to set an appointment with the city inspectors, so they couldn’t shut the power off to do the work. Ugh. They did everything they could though - installing a switch and overhead light in PunkRock’s bedroom, and wiring up 7 or 8 new outlets along the wall in the art studio. We have them at slightly above table height, so when using his airbrush or other tools, PunkRock doesn’t have to crawl around on the floor to plug in - there are still some outlets there, of course, but we wanted a bank of them up higher. I have a dedicated circuit for the mini fridge down there, and one for computer equipment, though at this point, the computer and photo printer doesn’t exist. Lol We are now on for this coming Wednesday, which is when they will connect it all to the new panel and finish the work outside. $2000. Gah!

Today we have our regular contractor friend coming in to look at the windows on the finished side of the basement again. There are 4, but one will be an egress window (next year) so he’s only looking at the other 3. Last August he quoted us a price to replace them, and I asked him back over this morning to confirm that price. The windows are not standard size, and the framing is rotten wood. Two of them leak when it rains, one much more than the other. The plan is to chip the slanted sills down until we can create a standard size opening and a flat window ledge, instead of the sloped ones we have now. All of the other quotes we got - the window companies wanted to build custom replacement windows and they didn’t entertain the notion of making the opening larger to fit off-the-shelf windows. Our contractor was like, uh, this should be easy and WAY cheaper. So, we are going to see! If it’s under $1000, we are going to get it done right now. With the electrical panel fixed and the windows replaced, we shouldn’t have any more water intrusion going on in the basement!

It’s been a while since I updated! Yikes!

Everything is still pretty much the same. I am busy with the Blessing Box, I am madly in love with my guys, and I have 8 cats. LMAO

I got DarkKnight to join a gym, and I budgeted for him to have a life coach/personal trainer meet up once a week with him to discuss his nutrition and workout goals. That part is expensive.

Last edited:
Ugh - got cut off when I was last posting. I can’t sleep tonight because I wrote a yelp review and then i have been agonizing over whether a waitress might lose her job, and I finally just deleted it a few minutes ago. I am not sure if it was the correct thing to do, but I need to sleep and having it remain up wasn’t helping.

For a more positive thought - I had this exchange today, with someone visiting my house to get something from my Blessing Box.

A teenage girl just rang my doorbell, all red faced. “I have never in my life asked someone this before.”

“Ok.”

“You don’t happen to have an extra pack of maxi pads do you? I have super heavy flow & the ones in the Box now won’t be enough.”

I gave her an entire pack of 48 Supers.

This is why I do what I do, in spite of it being a crazy amount of my time. It’s WORTHWHILE. Oh god, is it ever.

Happy to read your blogs

Ugh - got cut off when I was last posting. I can’t sleep tonight because I wrote a yelp review and then i have been agonizing over whether a waitress might lose her job, and I finally just deleted it a few minutes ago. I am not sure if it was the correct thing to do, but I need to sleep and having it remain up wasn’t helping.

For a more positive thought - I had this exchange today, with someone visiting my house to get something from my Blessing Box.

A teenage girl just rang my doorbell, all red faced. “I have never in my life asked someone this before.”

“Ok.”

“You don’t happen to have an extra pack of maxi pads do you? I have super heavy flow & the ones in the Box now won’t be enough.”

I gave her an entire pack of 48 Supers.

This is why I do what I do, in spite of it being a crazy amount of my time. It’s WORTHWHILE. Oh god, is it ever.

Not from top to bottom, but I enjoyed reading some of them. I admire your way of MFM and specially a man with his wife as your boyfriend. I love ladies agree to share...

Well, right now I don't have a boyfriend. Just two husbands who I am madly in love with! Thanks for the post though. :)

Today I am running a Chem lab, so I really should be setting that up. I also need to fill the Blessing Box and get caught up on my messages there.

I am so freaking tired. Yet another week where I have failed to sign up for my therapy sessions. PunkRock is actively encouraging me to do so, but ugh. I was going to call just now, but my medical card is in another room, and I know they are going to start me over from the beginning as a new patient since it's been more than a year since I have gone. Excuses.

Honestly, I feel good. I don't think about WarMan much at all anymore, if ever. When I was dating SirGawain, I thought about WarMan all the time. I think it's true about rebound relationships - though it was a solid year before I started seeing SirGawain. Anyway, I think I needed to move past that, and now that I have, I don't think I would have any issues with dating again.

That said, I don't want to date anyone right now. If anything, I'd want some hookups. Sex has been sporadic here at the house, because everyone is so tired. Greg - shit, did I give him a different name than that? I think I did. Was it SmoothJazz? I can't remember. Gah! Anyway, that dude is still messaging me everyday. He's asked me to come out and see some plays with him, but it never works out. I am just not feeling it right now. I have so much going on!

DarkKnight is in TWO different productions right now, AND his chorus. So he's gone every single night of the week with back to back practices, and he's now going to the gym right after work. Honestly, I don't feel disconnected from him though, since he is home all day with me, and we text and check in with each other frequently. And he still reads to me on the nights that I am with him. We are a good team. He's going to AwesomeCon this weekend with our daughter. I always want to go, but it's always been something the two of them do together. I don't want to come in between that. They have said it is fine, but I bow out. I know it's special. :)

Anyway, PunkRock has been on a crazy schedule at work too, so he is tired when I am horny, so we haven't been as frequent. We did finally get together last night, and holy shit, it was fucking hot. Can you say surprise anal? lol Neither of us were planning on it, but when he was behind me, he went for it. I was plenty wet, so it wasn't too painful in spite of not having lube. Actually, it was less painful than normal - it may have been the position we were in - we were on our sides, spooning. Oh wow. I need to not write about it, because I am getting excited. lol It was really nice. He was a little rough too, which I always like, but he doesn't do often. PunkRock just isn't a rough kind of guy, which is fine. He is quite thorough, and super attentive. I don't think he could ever fail to get me off, even if I didn't already have a hair trigger. lol Anyway, it was amazing last night. :)

The Blessing Box is keeping me hella busy. We gave away over 110 baskets - that was the last count - and I have 5 here right now awaiting pickup for Easter. Those have been fun to make. Fresh Food Friday is tomorrow, so I am hoping for a $50 donation so that is successful. I haven't yet ever not got it donated in time, but I need to go shopping tonight, so hopefully it hits my paypal soon. Speaking of which, I need to go to the bank and set up another account JUST for the Blessing Box. I am increasingly alarmed at the amount of money and donations we are taking in, and even though another not-for-profit person has told me that I can't be taxed on donations, it's freaking me out that its going in and out of my personal account. I am keeping receipts, but not religiously. So, I am going to open a separate checking account and link THAT to the paypal, and then use it exclusively for Box stuff. The cash amounts are getting up there.

Anyway, we've got that on the docket for tomorrow, and then we're giving away 2 pounds of ground beef per person on Tuesday - I scheduled a Taco Tuesday giveaway right after Easter. Right off the bat, I had enough cash donations to pay for the meat, but now I am waiting for all the other stuff - shells, salsa, shredded cheese, etc to come in. We did signups last night, and I think we filled up our registration in a half hour to an hour.

Our basement electric is finally all done - $2000 FML. It's cool though. That was step 1 this year for that part of the house. Step 2 is getting the 3 smaller windows done. One is getting bricked over, one is getting glass blocks, and the other is getting a new window. I need to follow up with our contractor today about that. After the windows are done, then PunkRock can reapply the drylock, since that will make us watertight, finally. For real this time! lol Then, we'll get the craft tables built. So much to do!

I got my period this weekend and once again it has thrown my emotions all out of whack. Ugh. I hate being a stupid girl. I seriously got all teary tonight, thinking about how much I love my husbands and how I don’t want them to die. Fucking A.

Things have been stressful so I guess instead of focusing on the stuff that I can handle, my brain decided that instead I should instead feel crazy about something not even on the radar normally. Gah! So I am looking at those emotions and going, ok, this is so irrational right now, I am not going to give it space in my head any more!

PunkRock and I had a nice weekend together - he had Friday off and we unexpectedly spent a chunk of it at the MVA because he got a letter about an insurance lapse. For a car he doesn’t own. With an insurance carrier he’s never had. Well, it turns out he DOES own a car. Lol He bought it a decade ago with an ex-girlfriend. He was shocked when they showed him his signature on the title. Thankfully, it was just a matter of the lady switching to a different company, so he was ok - they just cleared the notice. But damn. He has no idea where this chick is or what she’s doing. She was a LOT older than him so she’s probably ancient now. Well, so is her car - it’s a 1995 Nissan. LMAO. We are hoping she suddenly doesn’t rob a bank with it. There’s no easy way to get out of this situation so we are going to go back to ignoring it.

Today for Easter PunkRock and I went to his Aunt’s house in Laurel for brunch, and I got to see photos of him in college. I think that’s why I got wonky - I was just thinking about how much time I missed with both my guys, and how I wish we had always been together. Sigh. PunkRock told me our forever is now, so that helped. I know once I get off my stupid period this won’t even be something in my head but for now it’s an issue.

I am planning a trip to New York in a couple of weeks to see my family there. It’s been over a year since I was up there. In a way I don’t wanna go because it’s always such a let down visit because of the time constraints. DarkKnight has shows, so PunkRock is going to go with me. PunkRock and I are also tentatively planning a trip for our anniversary in May and maybe going to Mrytle Beach for a few days. We will see about that.

DarkKnight made everyone a delicious ham dinner tonight. I am missing him and want to go wake him up and hug him and tell him to stay alive, but I recognize that is crazy. So instead I will type it here. Lol

Back