I have what may be a silly question, but...

Before we became three, I asked Astraeus to shower before he came home from Daedalea to me. It's no big deal any more now (D and I sometimes tease each other about it now, because it's kind of sexy to be able to smell each other on him :D <3 ), but back then it was a bit of an emotional minefield and it seemed easier to do things that way. (He also showered before going to see her, by the way.)

I guess it's a personal preference for all involved, and one of those things you negotiate to try and find a way that everyone can be happy.

Really? I just don't understand how anyone can have sex if they are thave aurned off by the natural body fluids that happen from it. That seems so OCD. I love-love-love sticky sedonx. Sweat, cum, saliva, gimme! But I think that's because I had a lot of it way back before the AIDs crisis started and condoms became a necessity. I remember when people had pubic hair and smelled like people, LOL. Sex where there is no fluids feels so artificial and sterile to me.

It just feels itchy to me and the feeling of wetness leaking out just feels nasty. I also hate sweat in general so if my lover is the type ti sweat a lot I prefer to keep a clothing barrier between us. I don't think its an OCD thing for me

It just feels itchy to me and the feeling of wetness leaking out just feels nasty. I also hate sweat in general so if my lover is the type ti sweat a lot I prefer to keep a clothing barrier between us. I don't think its an OCD thing for me

Yes, I think calling it OCDish is harsh. Some people have sensory issues. Full stop.

I flip flop. Sometimes I like the smell and feel of "us" on me.
But other times it grosses me out.
But we almost always shower after we have sex because we enjoy the slippery slidy fun in the shower. I kind of see it as "aftercare" for "vanilla" world. LOL.

Sometimes I can't even stand the smell of ME on my partner. Pretty much every month during ovulation. The smell is different and its distracting and annoying to me.
On the other hand the week before ovulation I LOVE LOVE LOVE the smell of me on anything.

Shrug

We don't have any pattern about it - people shower when they want to, alone or together. No one, that I know of, has a problem with the scents of others but I do think that the fact that there are lots of sexual cross connections in our group.

I do love the smell of Lotus on the boys tho...:rolleyes:

I know for a while I was a bit weirded out when TheKnight came home smelling of PinkGirl's perfume, but that was because she wore the same (rather retro, now) scent my mother did - and my mother and I had an intensely complicated relationship. Of course, PinkGirl was occasionally a bit weirded by smelling me on HipsterBoy, apparently, so... ::shrug::

Everyone's different. Wife does love the scent of Wifey on me, but to be fair, she participates with Wifey and I as well. If things were different and Wifey and I had a separate relationship and she wasn't here with us a lot, I can see showering either before I left Wifey or when arriving home for a transition between the two.

Back