Seeking Poly & Poly Friendly Folk in Colorado!

FreeAgentCO

Yo!

Seeking other poly folk in the Denver area. Looked at the DMPG for a while and not sure it's a good fit. Anyone have experience with this group?

We(my handsome and fantastic hubby!) are NOT openly poly, and have chosen not to date people in our neighborhood or in our circles for fear of judgment and misunderstanding.

Anyone live in the Denver/Boulder area? Would love to make some friends and get some advice for how to meet like minded people.....

Thanks!

highlands ranch

Hey FreeAgent
I am a new member with DMPG and we love that group! I have learned so much from them but I am new to this and we have a long way to go.

We are all about meeting more poly people. We want to build relationships, friendships but we hope for more.

Feel free to reach out. We would love to chat

My wife and I have been talking about becoming Poly.
We are in Colorado Springs area and are looking for like minded people to discuss this topic with.
Let me know if either of you have anything we can look at to also find more like minded people.

Hello fellow Coloradans. I'm in the Denver area and looking for people to talk to and for advice, no more than that. I'm in a poly relationship though I am mostly mono. Have dated one other person for a short time but have not had a desire to date since then. My partner has another partner and family. I am familiar with the other partner and we have met on occasion, working on better communication with that person.

I've had experience with DMPG, however like FreeAgent, it wasn't a good fit for me. Hence seeking forums like this and other avenues to find like minded people with whom to chat.

Hopefully some of you are still around. Love to chat.

Um...OK it's like I'm blind or something, this section of the forum was sitting here the whole time and I only just now noticed it.

Well.

I'm in Colorado Springs. I'm plenty open to friendships, but NOT to any new love/sex/romance relationship things at this time. I am "saturated."

(It's mostly a matter of not being able or willing to accept any new obligations on my time...but if you want to hang out at one of the events I already attend, or just want somebody to talk to, that's cool!)

I'm outgoing and friendly and I'm involved in the local BDSM/kink community and very happy to intro anyone to others in those circles if anyone is wanting such. It's not just parties, we have fun get togethers at a few bars here, discussion groups, and so on. The community here is great. We have cake. ;)

I'm a Mom of teenagers and a complete geek, and contrary to what some of my friends think (because of where I live) I don't drink or do drugs, other than my own endorphins, which I enjoy discovering new ways to activate.

I am single, female, and bi-sexual. I am in the Denver area and I am seeking a couple to date. I am not having a lot of luck.

Are you on fetlife? There are tons of people there who aren't all into hardcore crazy kink stuff (if that's not your thing) but just swinger/poly/etc...and I am constantly seeing personal ads there looking for "unicorns"...

Are you on fetlife? There are tons of people there who aren't all into hardcore crazy kink stuff (if that's not your thing) but just swinger/poly/etc...and I am constantly seeing personal ads there looking for "unicorns"...

Alas, if only it were so easy for us guy "unicorns"

Alas, if only it were so easy for us guy "unicorns"

Actually, I see some requests along those lines in the fetlife personals sometimes, too.

But most of what I see in the personal ads has more to do with swingers looking for sex, as opposed to people seeking relationships...

I would agree that there are more people seeking women for sexual encounters, though. Depending on what you're looking for, you might do well to join some communities. I know where my "dating pool" is likely to be for probably quite some time, if my relationship circumstances were to change.

Colorado springs

Just looking for someone of like mind to talk to and possibly meet for now new to poly and have never met anyone else who is open about it I live in the Colorado springs area

Just looking for someone of like mind to talk to and possibly meet for now new to poly and have never met anyone else who is open about it I live in the Colorado springs area

Colorado Springs has a pretty decent poly community. I know lots of polyfolk here. Of course it is worth mentioning that the REASON I know so many, is that lots of the people involved in the BDSM and kink scene (which is great by the way, in my opinion) are also polyamorous.

Do you have any interest in BDSM stuff? If so, I can direct you to a great place with great activities and I'd be happy to introduce you to lots of new faces, who could become good friends given half a chance. Our club is located on the west side, south of Old Colorado City off of 21st, and we have a great party for new people happening this upcoming Saturday.

To be honest...I'm sure there are plenty of vanilla polyfolk here, too, but I would not know how to get in touch with them or meet them necessarily. Some might go to Swingers Night which is the fourth Saturday every month at the same club.

Lol to Funny

I sent you a email the same time as I got the ping for this website no I'm not into bdsm but I have never tried it either and being on this forum I do have an open mind so I would love to give it a shot and meet a few new people

Last edited:
I sent you a email the same time as I got the ping for this website no I'm not into bdsm but I have never tried it either and being on this forum I do have an open mind so I would love to give it a shot and meet a few new people

Cool. :) The club also has lots of discussion groups and not-very-intense social get togethers if a party ends up being too much. And the community is very warm and welcomes even those who are new and maybe just want to watch. The party this Saturday is a "tastings" event which means that they set up with experts in various things and you can try them if you want, but a lighter version than the full-on experience. It's a lot of fun.

I have learned more about myself, good mental health, relationships...you name it...since coming into this community, than I ever thought was possible.

I responded via private message instead of email. I hope that's ok? I don't usually share my personal email very often.

Do you happen to know the address, entry fee, or time the tasting event starts. I may show up to that if I'm able to. maybe the club's name so I could look into it would help as well.

Last edited:
Do you happen to know the address, entry fee, or time the tasting event starts. I may show up to that if I'm able to. maybe the club's name so I could look into it would help as well.

Yep, was just waiting to hear if you were actually interested in going. :)

http://www.voodooleatherworks.com/

Voodoo Leatherworks
2422 Busch Ave

21st south to a right on Wheeler, left on Race, and left into the parking lot, enter the building in the back/lower level (the upstairs is a dance hall, completely separate business.)

New member orientation starts at 6:30. They just go over some common-sense rules, it's no big thing but important useful info.

Annual membership cost is $20 (it's $10 to renew in subsequent years though) and the party itself is $10. So you need a total of $30 for your first party there.

Husband and wife looking for a 3rd for casual fun.

Not sure if this is what this place is for. We are looking more for no strings attached fun..... We are in the Longmont/Firestone area. 29 young athletic couple looking for single female unicorn..... hopefully around same age. Can anyone help us? We are new to the venture.......

Well, you are not in my area, and I don't think that this board has quite a large enough population to necessarily work well as a "dating site" but you never know...you could get lucky... But my advice is:

There is a swinger venue called Scarlet Ranch on the other side of Denver if you want to go forth and have sexual adventures together. Might be an option.

I'm not sure, but Sanctuary might possibly do swinger events, too. ???

Voodoo (info above) has a swinger party, every 4th Saturday night, but that's a bit of a drive clear down to the Springs for you guys.

And finally, are you on fetlife and ok cupid? I would recommend profiles on both, stating what you desire.

Unicorn hunters get a fair amount of scowly faces from many poly folk because there are often a lot of expectations from a couple looking for a "third" that range from dehumanizing and insulting, all the way to simply unrealistic or at least unlikely... BUT, I HAVE seen youngish women on fetlife look for that particular adventure just for fun. Never say never and all that. And you're not looking for a polyfidelitious triad, just some sexytime, so maybe you'll dodge some of the more common pitfalls and find what you seek. Best of luck!

Back