Central Connecticut groups?

gorgeouskitten

Hi there! Anyone out there in central CT? Or heck, its a small state, anywhere in CT! My husband and i are looking for more poly community and have been having a hard time. Any tips? or interest if I create a meet up?

I tried to message you, but it looks like maybe my account can't do that yet? In any case, it didn't show up in sent, so I'll try here!

I'm also from the Central CT area, relatively new to poly (about 6 months). Short version is that I'm the F addition to a MF couple that I have known for a long time, the M of which I used to date years ago before he met the other F. We are navigating the ups and downs of not being completely out just yet, feeling the balance of our triad, and learning as we go along. I would love to get to know other poly people in the area.

Total Poly newbie...

Just saying hello from central Connecticut :) I just joined, as I am poly-curious. I don't even know where to start to meet good people.

Chris

Forgot about this forum. We've gone from trio to duo.

If you're interested, the nutshell version is that she decided to give him an ultimatum instead of being open, honest and communicative in order to keep this relationship alive. He decided he spent 6 years trying to get her to grow up and he had had enough. He and I have moved on together, and she has made it hell for him because she didn't get the answer she wanted. Sorry, but when your life goals, behaviors and ability to communicate don't match up you're not likely to win that battle. Nobody truly "won" in this situation, anyway. We were both, and still are, deeply heartbroken. But, we also know we can look toward a solid future together without the myriad of bullshit that she brought to the table.

In short, we have gotten here in a roundabout manner, but we are where we are supposed to be. Together. I don't discount poly, but would probably not go forth into another situation on purpose. I fell into it the first time though, so one may never know.

Also looking into this..

I am interested in finding groups in Central CT as well, I haven't had much luck :/

Could you update if you do?

Back