Greetings from Munich, Germany.

SlimAndKind

Hello everyone, I'm a straight, Athletic 37 yo English guy living in Munich and struggling what I should do with myself now that my wife has lost interest in me. I've taken the news surprisingly lightly and instead of being down or miserable I've been flooded with old feelings. I've had experience with group sex of a few variations when I was much younger but these experiences didn't last and I moved towards a more secure future with a single partner. Later I went backpacking for a couple of years and once again got involved with multiple women, often at the same time in the same bed. It feels totally normal for me but I have always dropped back to the security that comes with a single partner. I'm now at that cross road again but I've no idea which category I fall into but I have been better informed by this site and believe it has helped me to feel more comfortable about myself. It's too early to say what happens next but I just wanted to say hi and thank the forum members for such honest posts and also thank the mods for a truly inspirational site. Thank you all.

Greetings SlimAndKind,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

I hope we can help you decide what you want to do in the next stage of your life. Polyamory (and other forms of responsible nonmonogamy) is certainly an option. You can post any questions you may have, as well as various thoughts and concerns.

It's great to have you with us.
Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Back