Can We Build A Castle? [Trolling Thread - Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
I am going to be as straight forward as I can be. I would like to expand our kingdom of loving souls. We are slim, vegan, intellectual and are looking for the same. We are responsible and we all get along simply because we prioritize each other's feelings. If you are interested in living an aristocratic lifestyle, please, feel free to respond. I look forward to sharing the paradise that we all enjoy. Ask anything if you want more information as well. Thank you for reading and I hope to find more beauiful people to enjoy the pleasures of life that most people simply can't understand.

This is more of a personal ad. You may want to ask a moderator to move it to Dating and Friendships or Introductions, depending.

I have to admit an aristocratic vegan life made me giggle a bit.

Good luck!

Agree it's more of a personal ad...but also if you're going to solicit such attention, perhaps letting others know of your general geographic location might be nice?

Aaand how many people are there currently in your castle ;)

Agree it's more of a personal ad...but also if you're going to solicit such attention, perhaps letting others know of your general geographic location might be nice?
Sounds right, however, we like to finish what we started. Our location is also changing to an area that has more flowers to sustain our growing organism.

Hi kingofhearts,

What area are you moving to?

3204 people? Holy wow, that's a sizable community!

Wishing you well in your endeavors,
Kevin T.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back