PA triad couple looking for poly woman

Jennarhoads

My husband has always been open to the idea of Polyamory and I'm going to be honest when I say I absolutely was not. I met my second love. I am happily married with 2 kids and my boyfriend lives with us also. We are unique people. My boyfriend has been a friend for many years but we have all just began are poly journey together. We live in southeast PA with 2 children who live with us, (a son and a daughter) and my boyfriend also has 2 daughters who aren't with us full time. All of our children are under the age of 5 so we still keep it as "Mom and "Dad" and my boyfriend is just our normal friend. We will be open with our children one day but we want to wait until they are older.

My husband is an amazing father and husband and we love each other deeply but we are missing something because I'm complete and he's not. We are looking for a sister wife. So please if you know anybody or are interested send me a message :) there is so much more to talk about! But I definitely love the idea of a sister wife just as much.

My hubby is 32 and I'm 25.

Attachments

• IMG_3867.jpg
    IMG_3867.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_3868.jpg
    IMG_3868.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Back