Manila, Philippines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like you're the first. Give it some time, though--the site launched only months ago and has been steadily growing in membership.

Who's into it?

Wife and I I have agreed to try it out with a foreign friend. She has hot and wild ideas. Who has tried it here in the Philippines?

Angeles City

We are a couple, straight man (56), and MTF transgendered girl (25) and we live in Angeles City. We would like to find a couple for a potential relationship.

Who we seek: A man and woman who are easy to get along with. The man must enjoy anal penetration. Age and race is not a concern, but honesty and maturity are required. We are decent and honest people. If we find the right match, we could potentially live together and share expenses.

If you fit our desires above, feel free to contact us. Even if you are from another country, all things are possible. Nothing like living in a country with warm weather all year long.

J and M

new here! I'm from Cavite but usually nasa north side ako! needing some crash course sa polyamory scene dito sa pinas :)

new here! I'm from Cavite but usually nasa north side ako! needing some crash course sa polyamory scene dito sa pinas :)
Hi Nice to meet you here. Happy to share what I know, presently in the province should be visiting Manila first two weeks of August, can chat here or private

Angeles City

We are a couple, straight man (56), and MTF transgendered girl (25) and we live in Angeles City. We would like to find a couple for a potential relationship.

Who we seek: A man and woman who are easy to get along with. The man must enjoy anal penetration. Age and race is not a concern, but honesty and maturity are required. We are decent and honest people. If we find the right match, we could potentially live together and share expenses.

If you fit our desires above, feel free to contact us. Even if you are from another country, all things are possible. Nothing like living in a country with warm weather all year long.

J and M
Hi we are new to this and like to meet a couple. My girl and I have a place in Manila but I spend lots of time in the US. She is alone alot but wants to have fun times I am there and not. So we want to start off chatting later Webcam frist if you like.

Hi we are new to this and like to meet a couple. My girl and I have a place in Manila but I spend lots of time in the US. She is alone alot but wants to have fun times I am there and not. So we want to start off chatting later Webcam frist if you like.
The post you are responding to is 11 years old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back