Knock it out of the box

innercouple

We are a married couple (He is 40, She is 35) looking to add that special woman to complete a closed triad. We are very outgoing people, we own a business, train horses, and enjoy lots of outdoor activities (I.E. swimming, BBQ's, Fishing, Camping). We work hard and play harder. We have two children (2 and 6) and try and do just about everything as a family. We are a very eclectic couple. We like all types of music (Listening, Singing, and playing). We both are artist, and enjoy the finer things in life. We talk about any and everything, feel as communication is key in a healthy relationship; and are hoping to find that perfect fit to add to the family.

Who are we looking for you ask. What's our type?
We are a family that don't generally like labels. But if we have to describe someone then here we go. My wife put it very well; she wants a female version of me. A beautiful woman to complete our poly triad family. We don't want a one night stand or to separate anyone. Someone that wants forever just as much as we do.
What I feel is we need someone who holds the same values and standards as us. Someone who knows that there is a time and place for everything. Someone not afraid to be themselves. Silly spontaneous adventurous someone who loves a challenge as much as we do. Someone who doesn’t base their life on how others see them. We like to laugh, love and live. And we do it to the best of our ability every moment we get.
We are a very down to earth type people. Different than the norm but then again being normal is boring. Our moto is “Live in your discomfort zone” we are always wanting to think and do those things outside the box.

We want someone long term, it will be a for better or for worse till death do you part ❤️

Moderator note: Please remember that if you are not looking to date the OP of a thread in the Dating and Friendships section then you shouldn't be posting here. It is not intended to be somewhere to give advice or make comments.

Excuse me.. For the lack of reading.

Moderator note: Please remember that if you are not looking to date the OP of a thread in the Dating and Friendships section then you shouldn't be posting here. It is not intended to be somewhere to give advice or make comments.

Thank you for letting me know.

Back