Kevin's Hetero MFM Poly-Fi V

There is a guy who is also into littles stuff, he has come over to visit several times over the last few years. I guess we'll call him Joseph? He was going to come over yesterday, but apparently he got repeatedly delayed until he finally just canceled. Brother-Husband was disappointed I think. It's not that Joseph is a bad guy, he's a good guy. He is just a little flaky at times.

Brother-Husband and I are back to doing an episode per evening, of Sense8. Some of the episodes have been a little slow, but it's getting more interesting, as the plot continues to gradually take shape. Today Brother-Husband is at work, and whether we do an episode tonight will probably depend on how tired he is. For dinner we'll have either salads or like TV dinners. Tomorrow we'll probably have pizza, Little Caesars of course. Square, BH's favorite kind. :)

I got off to a rough start today, frustrated over every little thing. I'm doing better now, knock on wood. These things come out of the blue without warning, without explanation. Sometimes a minor trigger can set off a major episode.

Brother-Husband and I have watched all of the first season of Sense8, and the first episode of Season Two. I'm thinking there's only two seasons so far, but I'm not 100% on that.

It's 3:58 p.m. on Saturday the 17th. Brother-Husband got home from work at a little before 3:00 p.m., and picked up Taco Bell on the way home. So we had an early dinner. He had some kind of a taco salad. I had my usual, two seven-layer burritos. He's been getting home from work around 3:00, but yesterday it was more like 6:00. He had to deliver a washer and dryer on an upper floor, so he had to carry the two old units down the stairs, then carry the two new units up the stairs. He was extra tired when he got home, so we didn't watch anything on TV. Today he's still tired, and we'll watch an episode, but not right away, more like 7:00. He's probably going to take a nap.

It's 10:21 a.m. on Sunday the 18th. So, today is the day that Snowbunny returns from her trip to Michigan. Brother-Husband and I will be at the airport to pick her up. I hope she has a safe flight. Her estimated arrival time is 6:36 p.m.

It is snowing out there, pretty heavy, so Brother-Husband is concerned about road and traffic conditions. Normally we'd just need about an hour to get to the airport, but in this case, BH wants to leave here at 4:30 or so.

I'm hoping we'll stop at a restaurant on the way home, or at least pick up some fast food.

Snowbunny landed safely in SeaTac airport, and we all three got home safely. On the way, we stopped at an Irish restaurant. Good stuff.

It's been really cold the last three days. It snowed again most of the day yesterday, even more snow was predicted today but so far we have dodged the bullet. Right now (3:50 p.m.) the temperature is 33°. Things look better for the next week, with highs in the 40's.

Rainee's eyes seem to have improved ... finally. Those third eyelids are not closing so much.

Dinner tonight will be microwaved potatoes covered with vegetarian chili. Good stuff.

The forecast is looking less optimistic now. Highs in the low 40's with lows around freezing. And today the high is 36°, with a low of 18°. The snow won't melt much. Tomorrow there's supposed to be a rain/snow mix, with a high of 39° and a low of 34°. Saturday will be the best day in the forecast, 45° high and 36° low. Partly sunny, no snow. What's on the ground might finally melt.

I'm a little off my game today, struggling to give myself a break. By some miracle, I might get caught up on my internet stuff. Then do some book reading. Haha, yeah not likely. But we'll see.

I sort of got caught up yesterday. Not enough though to do any book reading. I do book read a little most mornings, if I didn't I'd never get anything read. I'm a slow reader, really slow.

The forecast says it's going to snow today, and it looks like it could snow, it's overcast, but no snow yet. Other than what's already on the ground. Today's low is 33°, it's 35° right now. The high will be 37°. Tomorrow (Saturday) it will get up to 45°. Partly cloudy, no precipitation. Works out well, Snowbunny will be off of work and she and I will have "our Saturday together." Brother-Husband works on Saturday/s, and is off on Sunday/s and Monday/s. Snowbunny is off on Saturday/s and Sunday/s.

It's 9:55 a.m. on Sunday the 25th. On Friday, Snowbunny came down with something. So, she asked Brother-Husband to pick up Chinese for us (and he did). I got egg foo young, from our favorite Chinese place.

Yesterday (Saturday), Snowbunny was still feeling really sick. We put off encounters til next week, which is okay. She was good enough to still take me shopping, take out lunch from Subway (I had my usual, a six-inch tuna sub), and watch two episodes of L&O:SVU. Let's just say it is hard to make Snowbunny's engine stop.

This morning, she made coffee for us. I think she is doing slightly better, but definitely isn't out of the woods yet. While Brother-Husband normally has Sundays off, today he still had to get up early to go to a work meeting. He got home from that at oh, around 9:30.

Outside, the snow is all melted. Right now, it is 40°. It's been raining.

So, Snowbunny went back to work today. Brother-Husband goes back to work tomorrow. He and I did another episode of Sense8 last night. We're like five or six episodes into Season Two. Before that, we had dinner compliments of Rainier Pizza (I believe is what it's called). BH and SB had pizza, I had a Reuben sandwich. I'm not usually a big pizza fan these days, although there are exceptions, such as MOD pizza where I can have exactly what I want on it.

It's been rather Sunny today, it's 43° right now (at 2:50 p.m., Monday the 26th). We do have some days in the upper 40's, coming up. But Friday has snow predicted, with a low of 29° (high of 43°).

HI Kevin,'
You used to live in Southwest, was it New Mexico, a couple of years ago?
How are you handling the change in climate?
A

Hi Atlantis,

New Mexico definitely had more Sun, and less rain, but the temperatures are actually similar (in this part of Washington). I actually like the weather in both states. There's a lot more green here though, New Mexico is mostly desert. Ironically, what I miss most about New Mexico is the restaurants. They have some good ones. Burritos Allinstante (sp?) is pretty much my fave. Also, my oldest brother (and his family) recently moved to Albuquerque. I would have liked to have been able to visit him sometimes. We moved from Albuquerque to Washington in late 2013.

Regards,
Kevin T.

MOD Pizza is the bomb! I like a mad dog or a dillon james, add olives. :)

I like my MOD with pesto sauce, extra cheese, artichokes, olives, and other veggies.

I like my MOD with pesto sauce, extra cheese, artichokes, olives, and other veggies.

Yuuuummmmmmm! I might have to get MOD for dinner tonight! :)

It's 11:56 a.m. on Thursday the 1st. I keep telling you the date/time because many of you aren't in my time zone. Hope you don't mind ...

I'm pretty sure Snowbunny recovered from her illness by like, this last Tuesday. That's good news, right?

It seems that Brother-Husband has gone back to his previous work schedule, where he presumably worked ten-hour days, and had three days off per week (Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday). I don't mind the change, and hope he doesn't mind it. This last Tuesday, Joseph came over, and we went out and had Mexican for lunch, yay! at a place very close by, Tacos Gaby.

Dinner today will be something from the crock pot. I have the very difficult and official job of putting the crock in the pot and turning it on. My life is so hard. :cool:

Yeah, you are some domestic slave all righty!

Leetah

Earlier today, Snowbunny and I watched the movie "Only the Brave" on our TV (Amazon account). Snowbunny had seen it in the theater, and wanted to see it again with me. I thought it was a really good film, I would generally recommend it. It's based on a true story.

Snowbunny's work participates in the Adopt-a-Highway program (I think that's what it is), and they had a cleanup day today. Snowbunny left to go do that at a little after 8:00 a.m. ... and returned at a little after 11:00 a.m. (if I remember right). It's now 3:10 p.m. (on Saturday the 4th). There doesn't seem to be a lot going on at the moment. Brother-Husband is watching a NASCAR race (I think that's what it is).

Back