So easily offended...

ClockworkDragon

23h0un7.jpg

Thought this would make you guys smile.

Last edited:
Heh. I saw this on my FB feed today from someone I never expected to see it from. And "liked" by another friend I never expected. Which makes me wonder if I have more friends than I think who are actually closer to Poly than I thought.

This nerd gives bonus points for the Smaug reference. ;)

I'm just afraid people would start spelling it "polyrosy." :)

Polly wanna rosemary cracker?

Except 'amor' is legitimate Spanish, so 'poliamor' makes sense.

You could call it multiamory if you so prefer. I'm not saying polyerosy.

'Polifacético' is multifaceted.

You could call it multiamory if you so prefer. I'm not saying polyerosy.
This. "Multiamory" is fine and dandy, but "polyerosy" gives me facial tics, lol.

Oh, see the world through polyrose-colored glasses, eh? ;)

It's totally up to you whether you pursue a romantic prospect, as well as what reasons you base the choice on. Just focus on whatever you feel you need to focus on at this time.

I hope some things get easier for you and yours.

As it is the first post from this person, I suspect it is a pre-spamming post to see how the site handles new posters.

I always want to report posts like the one by our esteemed Mr. zohaa3492, but whenever I try, I'm always reminded that, "This is *only* to be used to report spam, advertising messages, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts." So I ask everyone's opinion. Do you think I should still report the post in question? Does it rise to the standard described above? I think it does, but I desire external validation.

It counts as spam, don't you think? Sound off.

I always want to report posts like the one by our esteemed Mr. zohaa3492, but whenever I try, I'm always reminded that, "This is *only* to be used to report spam, advertising messages, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts." So I ask everyone's opinion. Do you think I should still report the post in question? Does it rise to the standard described above? I think it does, but I desire external validation.

It counts as spam, don't you think? Sound off.

Well...I didn't report it because I didn't think it was spam per se...just an inane non sequitor - and therefore a spam-precursor. I tend to wait until I see something obvious...YMMV

Yeah. [grumble grumble, darn spammer got away with pre-spamming without being reported, grumble grumble]

I could private message a mod about the problem, but I'm too lazy.

Yeah. [grumble grumble, darn spammer got away with pre-spamming without being reported, grumble grumble]

I could private message a mod about the problem, but I'm too lazy.

yea, me too..:p

Back