When metamours unite

Wisp

Today was another surreal moment in my newish life as a member of a poly family. I was very annoyed (to put it lightly) about something Beloved was doing, and I wanted to have a talk with him about it. I called LP and the conversation went like this:

Me: LP, I'm really upset about something Beloved is doing, and he's coming over in the morning so I can talk to him about it. It has nothing to do with you, and I just wanted to let you know that, to reassure you.

LP: Well I'm not too happy with him, myself, right now.

Me: Uh-oh. It sounds like he's in dog house with both of us. I wonder if it's the same thing I'm upset about? I don't want to get into too many details, but it has to do with (-----).

LP: I'm upset about that too! He does that with me too! I'm about to have a talk with him about it now.

Me: Well put him on speaker phone then. I'll talk to him about it now.

And the two of us proceed to let him know our grievance together. :D

Beloved: I apologize to both of you, I won't do that again. Sheesh!

Last edited:
I have to say that as the hinge in my own V, my best self is brought forward when "confronted" by both of my partners. 😀

Heh. I am in a long term relationship with a woman, and I am a woman. My partner and I both date men and use dating websites.

So many men fantasise about having sex with both of us at once, and need to be told we date separately. Men just love their threesome fantasy.

If only they could picture being in the doghouse with both their women, and coming home to TWO women, one wielding a (metaphorical) frying pan, one wielding a rolling pin, and both of them PMSing.:eek:

hahaha! So much for their happy sexy rainbow fantasy.:D

Heh. I am in a long term relationship with a woman, and I am a woman. My partner and I both date men and use dating websites.

So many men fantasise about having sex with both of us at once, and need to be told we date separately. Men just love their threesome fantasy.

If only they could picture being in the doghouse with both their women, and coming home to TWO women, one wielding a (metaphorical) frying pan, one wielding a rolling pin, and both of them PMSing.:eek:

Just read this to Beloved and he laughed!

Whenever Chops gets the, "AAAAAAY!" response from guys when they learn he has multiple relationships, he always responds with, "It ain't the dream you think!"

I am far more amused than offended by this response. :D

We had a friend who was living with his wife and a good female friend. Tam said his Native American name was Pain Boy.

That said, Tam regularly hears something Ray says to me and tells him "Oh. No. That. is. very. wrong. of. you." whilst vigorously nodding his head in approval.

Leetah

Last edited:
Back