Accidentally Poly

Accidental

Hi, I'm happy to have found this place.

My BF and I often had recreational sex with others. Threesome are fun, and hardly raise an eyebrow in the gay community.

About three months ago we hooked up with a cute guy, had a ton of fun and planned on doing it again. We ended up meeting up every week. Then every day off. Then he stayed most nights. Somehow somewhere along the way things changed from hookups to dates, and then love.

I've found myself in an amazing loving relationship with 2 guys. We all feel the same. I had never considered the possibility of loving two guys, let alone them feeling the same. I didn't even know there was a name for it - naive I know.

Anyhow, I'm glad to have found this place, it turns despite people's reaction to our "lifestyle" there are others like us. So I thought I'd say Hello :)

Greetings Accidental,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

Glad to hear you have formed a joyful and loving triad; it sounds like you guys will be together for a long time.

Have a look around on our site and let us know if you have any questions. There's a lot of good info here that you can tap into.

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

I can relate. When I first hooked up with my girlfriend I was only looking for a friend to have fun and games with. I was never looking for a permanent third.

Back