Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Dating & Friendships > North America

Notices

Old 06-19-2018, 04:00 AM

Default Anyone In the New Orleans Area?

Hi there! I'm Koda, I'm 19, and I live in the New Orleans area. I'm looking for someone/a couple around my age, definitely less than 30. I'm looking for anything really, girls, guys, whatever. I'd definitely want someone at least relatively local so I could actually meet them; I don't do well with long distance as I'm very touch oriented.

About me: I'm 5'3, redhead, a little heavyset but working on it, spiritual but not religious. I'm a huge animal lover, especially cats. I have two cats who are the light of my life, my absolute pride and joy. (hint: need a conversation starter? Ask about my kitties). I'm a huge Harry Potter nerd (house Gryffindor), and I also love Supernatural and Criminal Minds. Ummmm....I have two tattoos so I'm open to anyone with body mods. I am a little/non-sexual age regressor so my partner(s) would have to be okay with that.

I'm a really open person so feel free to ask me absolutely anything and I will answer honestly. My DMs are open, feel free to drop in and say hi!

I look forward to meeting someone hopefully!

All my love,

Koda
Old 06-19-2018, 05:03 PM

Welcome to the forum. We love New Orleans, can wait to visit again.